Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars

Erza: Neos! Where are you!?

Erza have been running around Magnolia for hours looking for her brother.

Natsu: Erza!

Turning to the voice she see Natsu and the other guild members.

Erza: Everyone.

Gray: Look Erza, we know the way we see and treated Neos is wrong. And we're sorry.

They all bow to her, the hours she spent looking for Neos they been thinking on their actions how they tried him, seeing their error. A massive search for Neos was started by the Fairy Tail member.

Standing far away looking back to Magnolia, the Fairy Tail guild still visible from that distance. Neos raggy scarf flow with the wind, wearing all black, a long sleeve shirt with a coat and pant.

He turn to walk away.

Night fall back in the guild. Everyone in the guild have mix feeling about what just happened, some sad, some anger in themselves, some regret and some just break down. Erza on her knees crying, clenching tight on a bracelet with a two half piece combining together creating a heart symbol and a piece of paper.

Goodbye Fairy Tail

-Neos Zero-

Mavis is making her way back to Tenrou Island also wearing the same bracelet. Each step she take she can feel a heartbeat, Neos's heartbeat. Although he left without a word she know deep down that he still care for her.

Mavis: What a starry night, I wish that Neos and I will be reunite, as mother and son.

Then scene show Neos walking through the starry night with a similar bracelet on his left wrist.

Time Skip

He been walking for week he found a village which was burned but what caught his attention was the smoke still somewhat visible.

Neos: That mean...

Running in he see many death bodies, ruin debris over many body. This sight trigger a memory from his pass, himself lying on the ground in a village many deaths body lying around him.

Without any hesitation, Neos run in to what left of the village trying to find any survivors.

Neos: Elemental Separation

Neos split into 6, each one looking through the rubber. Ice and Cyclone combine their magic making icy wine putting out what left of the heat. Blaze run around searching for a survivor. Throne and Quake move the rubber and using large vine to lift up the rubber. Lightning Storm flash from rubber to rubber looking for surviver.

As they search Quake sense a movement within the debris.

Quake: There's someone still alive!

They all rush towards the location, all of them dig up the rubber before seeing a small girl around 7 to 8 year old the only reason she survive was because her parents had use there body to shield her.

Lightning Storm flashed in to pull her out, embarrassing her in a hug, he then noticed that the rubber was somehow floating. After he flashed out with her suddenly the debris collapsed on it own crushing the two bodies inside.

Lightning Storm: What? (Was that her doing?)

Girl: This is the first hug, since mother...

She look up at him, black hair and red eyes.

Time Skip

Neos had set up camp next to the ruin village, the girl is lying on his sleeping bag, with a blanket covering her.