Chapter 26: The Alliance

Inside the Fairy Tail guild was a large chart drawn by Reedus in midair, as several guild members were gathered around it.

Lucy: What is this?

Mira: I thought I would make a chart of all the dark guilds.

Reedus: Oh, I was the one who drew it.

Erza: Upon second look, I'm struck by how many there are.

Lucy: What brought this on?

Mira: It seems they've become a lot more active lately.

Mira replied with a serious expression as they all looked at the chart where three guilds were in a large circle with each of them having several lines drawn from them connected to various other dark guilds.

Mira: So we need to strengthen our partnership with our fellow guilds.

Gray: What does the big circle represent?

Juvia: Juvia knows. It' the Baram Alliance of dark guilds. The Baram Alliance consists of the Oracion Seis, Tartaros, and Grimoire Heart dark guilds and is the ultimate force in the criminal world.

Mira: Each one has several other guilds under direct control, which they use to keep the criminal underworld running. Raven Tail, however, is an independent guild from them.

Gray: So they were actually a subsidiary guild of the Oracion Seis?

Wakaba: I recognize a whole lot of these names.

Macao: Some of these even used to be official guilds.

Mira: Even Ghoul Spirit was under them before The Thunder God Tribe destroyed them.

Juvia: Every guild Juvia and Gajeel destroyed when they were in Phantom was under the Oracion Seis!

Juvia said with a disturbing proud happy smile.

Gray: Don't say that with a smile...

Lucy: Oh, man... I sure hope they're not mad at us...

Lucy said shaking.

Wakaba: It's okay! There's nothin' to worry about! Word has it there's only six guys in the guild!

Wakaba said easing Lucy's stress.

Macao: Pretty puny guild if you ask me!

Makarov: About those Oracion Seis..

He arrived gaining everyone's attention as the entire room's tension turned serious.

Makarov: We have been given the task of destroying them!

Everyone: Wha...?!

The whole guild went silent.

Mira: Welcome back, Master!

Mira greeted making everyone fall over besides Makarov.

Somewhere else in a room fill with bookshelf, desk, bed, some chests, closet and beanbag chairs.

Mana: You're dieing!?

The girl said with worry and tear in her eyes as she look at her older brother.

Neos: No I'm not dieing. I think.

He said with not fully sure about his current condition.

Mana: Don't say it like that!

Tear still visible in her eyes.

Neos: *sigh* Look Mana.

He turn off his ring cover as the marks on Neos reappeared. Her eyes widen seeing the marks on her brother face make her even more worry. Before he activate his ring again covered his marks.