Chapter 31: Getting Ready

Makarov: So you are planning to take Haou on by yourself?

Neos: Yes.

Lucy: But why?

Neos: This is something I have to do.

Levy: This isn't your fight!

Neos: Haou's existence is a slapped in the face of what my ideal stand for.

Natsu: Your ideal?

Neos: My ideal use too, to become a hero of justice someone that with save everyone. But as I grow I realized that it was just a copy ideal not my own. A fault ideal but I still try to walk it, as for him, he just abandoned it. This is where the path where Haou and I separate.

Everyone else look with interests.

Neos: Haou and I both are attached to power, we both get a chance to get power. He took it, but I chose a sister instead.

Fay: A sister?

Neos: I care for her like my own sibling, she was there for me. We walk this path together while Haou walk the path alone. No one was there for him, because he let power consume him. Throwing away the roots of who he is, his Elemental and Projection Magic to obtain power. While I train, hone and refined mine while slowly obtain power.

Romeo: So what, you want to gain his power now and become the next ruler?

He said still not trusting him.

Neos: Trace On

His golden eyes glare at the fire user sending chill down his spine.

Neos: You're as dumb as you look, you even make Natsu jealous about you stupidity.

Natsu: Hey!

Neos: I'm Fairy Tail Counter Guardian the one that will over throw the tyrant ruler that harm Fairy Tail.

He pull up his black skin tight armor to show them the Fairy Tail symbol.

Neos: I'm a Fairy Tail Mages and even if you see me as a monster. Fairy Tail is still my home. And I will still protect it, as long as it core still here.

Putting his armor back on.

Neos: Haou fight for himself try and fill the void of being lonely. I actually have someone to fight for.

He begins walk towards Romeo now having their back face each other.

Neos: And if I do take over this world then what are you gonna do about this?

He then began to walk out of the cave leaving them, Kagura also began walk out.

Max: Where are you going?

Kagura: I'm going to help him.

Hibiki: What!?

Lucy: Kagura that's suicidal.

Kagura: I'm a warrior. I already throw away my pride to survive and continue to fight for a better tomorrow. But I won't stand and watch an outsider fight my battle!

She also ran out in frustration, Fay still only look down holding on her two blades.

Neos: You really follow me?

Kagura: I can't just sit and watch you fight my battle.

Neos: You know how to set trap?

Kagura: A bit.

Neos: Good.

They turn to the distance seeing an army of knight in black just walking away from the direction of the destroyed base.