Chapter 65: Celebration

The battle was over, the dragons had been either vanquished or returned to the past. The civilians of the capital had been given temporary refuge while the town was being rebuilt. In the meantime, all the wizards that fought the dragons had been invited to a party at the royal palace.

Standing outside on the balcony. Neos looks out into the destroyed town, wearing a somewhat long red suit with golden trim, and the Fairy Tail symbol on it next to his left chest. Black leggings with black boots that look more like high heels with sharp blades. He wore a white glove with sharp golden nails. His hair ties back in a ponytail.

"Neos..." A voice calls out as Neos turns to see Ultear, wearing a simple white light blue dress with her back open, with long white boots. Still wearing her white ribbon. The dress shows most of her skin as she looks away somewhat shy, exposing much of her skin, which now has many cracks. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful." He said, giving her a warm smile.

A few hours back.

The fight is over and the mess is clear, Faker's body begins to glow in a fading blue light.

"So my mission is done." He said as everyone turned to him. Raising Yamato up, Faker drives the blade into his guts much to everyone's shock and horror. "Heavy chains... that does... freeze my bone!"

Neos falls out from his back as the body turns back to Zero. As they separated much to everyone's shock and confusion. As Neos once missing hand is now a demon hand with dark blue skin, sharp claws, and a light blue blade-like spike coming out from the back of his elbow, his right eye is now his demon eye.

"Couldn't you use a better way to separate us?" Neos asks looking back up at his future self.

"As much as I want to stab you again. I'm afraid my time is coming to an end here." Zero said looking down at Neos, his hair is now down looking almost identical to his younger self. He pulls the Yamato out stabbing it on the ground before he looks back to Ultear, he can't help but smile at her. "Ultear... look after me will ya. You know I can be hopeless sometimes." He gave her a warm smile, getting to see his wife again put his soul at ease as he disappeared from the world.

Suddenly royal knights circle around Neos and Ultear much to everyone's shock. Looking down Ultear already knows full well what is going to happen next. She's a wanted criminal after all.

Much to her shock. "Back off, don't make me repeat myself." Neos said standing in front of her in a protective stand. Recalling from Zero's Memory, Ultear was surrounded by knights ordering her arrest. She accepts it knowing full well that she is walking into her own death, and Zero couldn't bring himself to stop them. But unlike his future self who refuses to do something about it, like hell he was going to let the same mistake happen twice.

"Stand down Neos Zero, you're protecting a wanted criminal, Ultear Milkovich!" Captain Arcadios said, and suddenly they all fell to their knees feeling the massive blood lust coming from Neos.

"Heh!? What the? Lunch already?" Mana woke up from her slumber feeling Neos' blood lust, which earned her a smack in the head by Wendy. "A!"

"That seriously can't be your reaction!?" Wendy said while her legs were somewhat shaking due to the bloodlust.

"You're pointing your weapon as someone who was willing to give their life away for this kingdom. The only reason why she's still here was because I intervened." Neos said as the bloodlust grew much more intense and some of the knights passed out because of it. "If you really want to go into crime, then I suggest you take a good look at your ruler. Their action almost caused the end of the world, if you really want to play hero then I should also do the same as well." Hikari and Yami appear on both his hands, as light projections stabbed the ground around him. "Finishing The Ally of Justice's mission. Cleaning up the mess you humans create, aka all of you." He said pointing his white blade toward the King and the Princess before moving his blade to all the knights of the Kingdom of Fiore.