Chapter 12: Faker Return

Neos: I'm gonna regret this.

Mana: Don't be like that Neos-san, this is the first time we go to Magnolia.

Neos: Don't get your hope up, I came back here because of a bad feeling.

Mana: Neos-san look.

She pointed to the direction of the Fairy Tail guild, Neos turn only to see the guild being pierce by many iron bars and something giant on the background.

Neos: I'm regretting this already.

Mana: Neos-san, that thing in the background is charging up somekind of attack. I can hear it counting down.

Neos: Crab Basket. Mana protect the Fairy Tail member, I'll deal with that giant walking pile of scrap metal.

Mana: Right. Stardust Dragon Silver Wing

Mana jump up as a pair of glowing silver wings appear on her back, she then fly towards the Fairy Tail member.

Neos: *sigh* Why am I even doing this?

Back with the Fairy Tail member

Erza: Requip! Adamantine Armor!

Erza cried as golden light warped around her, her armor changing into one where instead of swords a two-piece shield appeared in both hands.

Elfman: Have you lost your mind?

Gray: There's no way you can stop a freaking Jupiter cannon!

Erza: I have to at least try!

She said as she dropped to one knee, bringing her hands together to form one shield.

ONE!

The cannon fired and everyone closed their eyes as the pure beam of energy because they could not watch. Erza kept her eyes on the back of her armor, waiting for the beam of energy but suddenly a girl with long black hair jump down from the sky gaining everyone attention.

She stand infront of Erza and everyone facing the blast. Everyone was shock thinking that she is crazy and throwing her life away. But what caught Erza attention is the black raggy scarf on her neck flowing with the wind.

Erza: Neos?

Mana: Stardust Dragon: Transcendent Wing

Wendy: Stardust...

Natsu: Dragon...

A large wing grew behind her, the wing are even larger than the guild behind her as the energy blast was supposed to hit her, a barrier of some sort block it, she then flap her wing sending the attack back at Phantom Lord. The attack land destroying some part of the guild.

Everyone was left speechless even the Phantom Lord guild.

Mana: Aw man. I missed again.

Neos: That's why we need to work on your aim with that spell.

A familiar voice can be hear from above as everyone look up seeing Blaze Neos, hovering above the sky with his feet cover in flame.

Erza: NEOS!

Neos then lift up his left hand as a fire ball appear and it getting bigger and bigger real quick even everyone below can feel the heat.

Gray: Damn that's hot.

Elfman: Way too hot.

Cana: Wow.

Wakaba: He got even stronger.

Bisca: Who is he?

Macao: Man I wish I can create fire ball like his.

Mira: Such power.