Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk

The very next day things went on about their usual business although the feelings of grief and sorrow were still found as traces in the air of the atmosphere in the guildhall, as well as feelings of fear for the new opponents the guild might have to face in the future. And of course, now people started to catch up with each other on what has happened for the past seven years with one another. And one particular thing was shocking for a certain red haired knight. "What?! You two got m-m-married?!" Erza questioned in shock as she had just found out that Alzack and Bisca were married.

"Yeah, six years ago." Alzack replied.

"And get this, Erza. I was the one who proposed to him! You should've seen the look on his-"

"Don't bring that up..." Alzack uttered stopping his wife from embarrassing him any further.

"C-Congratulations! I'm proud of you!" Erza said patting Bisca on her back.

"That's wonderful! Do you have any children?" Lisanna asked.

"One daughter." Bisca replied.

"Her name is Asca." Alzack said.

Many of the Tenrou gang don't have a home to go back to anymore after 7 years, so they have to stay in the guildhall overnight. Which isn't great either.

"Say Erza, where were you last night?" Ask Levy as she remembers last night, they didn't see Erza after everyone went home after the party they had.

"Oh. I go back home with Neos and Mana." Erza said still looking at the picture of Asca that Bisca gave her.

"Wait your home is still fine?" Mira ask.

"Yeah, Neos cleaned up the place in a flash it was almost like it's how we left it." Erza said handing Bisca back her picture.

"You're really lucky, Erza. Living with Neos and Mana." Laki said feeling jealous of Erza, she is also one of the people who got dragged into the S-Class Trial but it happened because of an outside force. She felt like she got the short end of the stick here more than anyone else.

"Um... Erza-nee." Wendy said looking down somewhat nervously. "Can... Carla and I... move in with you and Nii-san?" Wendy said with an innocent face with cute adorable eyes. 

The cute face hit Erza's weak spot as Wendy's cute face resembled Mana's to the point that she let her hair down similar to Mana's. And Erza couldn't say no to it. Wendy learns how to use it when she and Mana become Maha. 

"Well of course. You don't have to worry Wendy." Said the female knight as she patted Wendy's head.

'That face...' The female mages all thought except for Erza and Wendy. They all know too well from seeing Mana use this to ask Neos or Erza to do something for her. 

'I'm sorry for using this tactic Erza-san.' Wendy thought as she and Carla stood next to Erza.

"Hey, Erza can we stay-" "Sorry we don't have guest rooms, and Neos probably won't like it." Mira tries to ask only for Erza to shut her down immediately.

Walking back to the other female guild member Mira looks down in sadness.

"Well, it was worth the try." She said in a defeated tone, she really wanted a place for her and her sibling to stay before they could get back on their feet. But money is tight, they all got part of the jewels that they were given will only last them around over a week, and the jobs they are getting don't pay much either. Mira couldn't even blame Wendy either since she would do the same thing if given the chance.

"Say where is Neos?" Ask Levy as she looks around not seeing the revive mage anywhere.

"Knowing him, he's probably taking care of Mana." Mira said.