𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆

an angsty little chapter for someone who requested it :) also ive been going through and editing some of the first few chapter bc the writing is shitty

i have another chapter coming soon and then i wrote a whole update w them as diff monsters like last month!! and then deleted it on accident so basically i hate everything

requested by @yakuni_ (it wouldn't let me tag you T-T)

anyways enjoy :)

●   ●   ●   ●

PEIN

usually, in this scenario you and pein would have worked it out by now. pein had quite a temper when the two of you first started dating, but he had learned to manage it better throughout your time together.

it was like he had gone back to some heartless mastermind intent on setting the world on fire.

all of his documents and supplies had been thrown on the floor, swept off his desk in anger. a now shattered vase laid behind you on the floor, where he had narrowly missed your head in a blind rage.

the time has come for you to at last further the mission of the akatsuki, and end the life of a jinchuriki. and you couldn't do it.

in fact, you had flat or refused, fighting your hardest to keep pein away as to protect them. other shinobi had arrived just in time to save the jinchuriki, causing you and pein to flee.

when the two of you arrived to the base, he had gripped your arm so hard it bruised, shoving you into his office where he began to scream at you.

"all you had to do was finish it. all you had to do was kill them!" he was still angrily pacing the room, voice right in his frustration.

"do you understand what you're asking of me pein? to kill someone?"

"YES!"

again he roared, throwing a kunai with a rough swing of his arm, slicing your shoulder as it embedded into the wall beside you. you winced, covering the wound as pein continued to rage on.

"what are you here for if it is not to further our mission?" a incredulous look passed over your face and you felt your stomach boil with anger.

"for you. im here because you asked me to be. i have no interest in some delusion where killing people will result in world peace!"

your expression quickly changed, morphing into fear as pein began towards you, pinning you against the wall as he glowered, towering over you.

"get out and do not ever return. if i see you again, i will kill you."

KONAN

there was very little that you and konan couldn't work out. the two of you were a team, and even through the hardest challenges, your relationship persevered.

however this time, you weren't so sure you two would make it.

she was quiet as the man she cheated on you with stood before you. you could barely hear anything, black burning rage filling in your vision as he spoke to you.