𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀

hey guys, so here's the deal.

i've recently been reading a lot on this app and i guess its a thing where doing that gives me a major writer block, which is sad because i like supporting other writers and reading great stories.

i also have four other on-going books that i'm trying to keep up with, two stories and two other scenario books.

but i know i haven't updated in a hot minute, even though it's only been like two weeks, so here's a bunch of small scenarios/headcannons to help keep you hopefully satisfied until i can write a real chapter.

thank you for all your support and almost 15k, it means the world to me <3

will not be edited

• • • •

PEIN

« favorite color on you »

pein loves seeing you in red. it's his absolute favorite color on you, he thinks it can be so innocent but can also be really sexy to him without you even trying. but he thinks you look good in everything anyway.

« favorite places to kiss you »

your cute dimples

« how s/he envisions your kid/s »

pein wants the two of you to have a little girl, with your pretty hair and his natural eyes. he thinks she would be the most precious and spoiled child if he was her dad, and would love it if she became anything like you.

« how s/he tries to comfort you »

-is quiet, lets you be until you want to talk
-asks you to do something easy or help with work to take your mind off of it
-will give you an occasional kiss and rubbed your back when you hug him

KONAN

« favorite color on you »

konan l-o-v-e-s seeing you in baby pink. she's not sure what it is, but just the way it looks with your smooth skin is just so pretty to her, and it just seemed to make your smile even brighter after she compliments you.

« favorite places to kiss you »

your luscious lips

« how s/he envisions your kid/s »

konan wants quite a few kids with you from the orphanage, maybe two or three. she remembers a little blonde girl you would talk to a lot and a little boy who seemed very sweet and shy. she would love to raise kids with you.

« how s/he tries to comfort you »

-she'll sing to you (▰˘︹˘▰)
-is very good at making you giggle and drying your tears
-forever cuddles and feeling her lightly scratch your back
-truly an angel