« oh baby »

OKAY YOU GUYS HERE'S PART TWO OF THE BABY CHAPTER!! there won’t be another part after this, just because i don’t want to evolve it too much!

imma be honest, it might not be what you were going, but there are definitely plans for future chapters!

» pein «

you stood outside of pein’s office nervously, hand raised to knock as you hesitated.

you had been thinking for a while about his reaction.

you had thought that since he wanted to start the war, to create peace across the world, that he wouldn’t think there was time for children.

you hadn’t even thought about kids until you heard pein talking about it.

“[y/n], you don’t have to just stand there.”

you jumped a little as heard pein talk to you through the door, taking a breath and pushing open the door.

he glanced up from his papers for a moment and motioned you closer.

“what is it?”

you flinched at his cold tone, fiddling with your fingers as you stood at the edge of his desk.

you mustered up the courage to speak, sighing.

“pein, do you ever—”

suddenly the door slammed open, a breathless looking deidara rushing in with dirt on his face.

“leader-sama! an attack!”

“we’ll talk later [y/n].”

and he walked out calmly, giving him directions, leaving you standing in front of his desk with clenched fists.

another time, then?

» konan «

you bit your lip as konan ate quietly, sitting across from the table from you.

it had been bothering you, the idea that you had actually accused konan of something like cheating. it was hurting you, too.

you felt tears begin to well up in your eyes as you thought about it again.

“love?”

you looked up to konan with teary eyes, she furrowed her brows, standing up and standing next to you.

“what’s wrong?”

you sniffed and wiped your eyes, playing with her fingers.

“i just feel bad about the other day. i shouldn’t have thought you would do that, and i keep thinking about it—”

she gave you a soft smile, kissing your forehead.

“it’s okay. i know how it looked. i know you were just upset. you don’t have to keep apologizing to me baby.”