« seperation »

(a loooooong overdue request from KureaKoya. sorry it took so long! enjoy!)

• • • •

» pein «

you blew a raspberry with your lips and leaned back in pein’s chair.

you looked around the room with dull eyes, already having scanned it over at least four times.

you frowned as you glanced at the documents on his desk.

they were the details of the mission he went on.

he left them thinking they’d be some comfort to you. it was when you looked at the familiar penmanship, but the words themselves bored you.

you began to spin in the chair and hum loudly.

all you could do was wait.

» konan «

you rolled your eyes as pein continued to lecture you.

you had snuck out to go back to your old village, and check on the old orphanage.

it wasn’t like the world knew you were in the akatsuki.

“dammit [y/n] listen! just because you don’t have konan here to babysit you doesn’t mean you can go out and—”

you slammed you hands down on the table.

“we wouldn’t have this issue if you let me go with her!”

“[y/n]. you get out of my office, and you go train for the next six hours. you’ll have an hour to rest and then i’m sending you out to a mission in sunagakure. you will go or there will be serve punishment.”

you clenched your jaw and nodded.

there was no other choice.

» itachi «

it had been four weeks, four whole fucking weeks since you had seen itachi.

he was supposed to be back anyday now and you weren’t sure how much longer you could wait.

you sat on his bed, talking your foot anxiously.

everytime someone would pass by, you stopped and listened closely, just to see if it was itachi.

by the time it reached 11pm, you were whining and tired of waiting.

just as you were about to fall asleep the door creaked open. you shot up from the bed.

itachi smiled tiredly at you, catching you as you jumped in his arms.

you both laid down and slept peacefully in each others arms that night.