« sick day »

guys i have so many requests to do lmao please bear with me for a bit and hold off

• • • •

» pein «

you let out a loud sneeze.

your head pounded thickly as you let out a groan.

you whined and leaned your head on pein’s shoulder. he sighed quietly and kissed your forehead.

“i know love. just try to sleep.”

you felt the tears well in your eyes from your headache and sniffed, but nonetheless closed your eyes.

when you were finally asleep, pein tucked you into bed. caressing your hand anytime you mumbled or turned, assuring you of his presence.

» konan «

you bit your lip worriedly as konan hunched over for the third time this morning.

you rubbed her back and handed her a cup of warm tea to soothe her stomach.

“is there anything you need baby?”

she shook her head and took a sip, wiping her eyes.

she made grabby hand towards you and you pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead.

“let’s go take a nap.”

» kisame «

you glared at kisame as he floated on his back in the water.

“kisame you need to get out of the pool and go take a nap. you need rest—”

“no! i don’t want to!”

you let out a loud groan.

“kisame! swimming is not going to get rid of your headache!”

he whined but let himself float towards you. you sighed and pulled him out, handing him a couple of pills.

“take these and then you can go float. no samehada.”

he grumbled but swallowed them and fell back into the water, setting the sword next to you.

» itachi «

you glared at itachi as he placed the thermometer in your mouth.

“i’m fine.”

itachi only shook his head as he read the thermometer and handed you a cup of honey tea.

you sat up and set the cup of tea down on the bedside.

you crossed your arms.

“i am fine.”

he only rolled his eyes and handed you a tissue, just in time for you to sneeze loudly.