« a keeper »

(not a proposal lol, key for gems and villages at the bottom)

• • • •

» pein «

you wiped the sweat from your neck as you dropped the bo staff.

“i need a break. can we keep going tomorrow?”

pein nodded and grabbed a towel, wiping the sweat from his shoulders and chest.

as you two began packing up the equipment, you walked behind the changing film and pulled your shirt over you head.

you reached into your bag and pulled out a large shirt.

realizing it was pein’s bag, you went to put the shirt back, a small box catching your eye.

you pulled it out from the bag just in time for pein to end up next to you, his shirt in his hands.

he eyed the box in your hands and dropped his shirt with a sigh.

“you weren’t supposed to find it yet.”

you raised a brow and pulled the top off of the box.

your lips parted as you raised the silver chain. you cradled the gemstone in between your fingertips.

“topaz?”

he nodded and took the necklace from your hand gently.

“i went to iwagakure* and had it personalized. i just thought you should know i appreciate you. do you like it?”

he clipped it on and you bit your lip.

you turned around and placed a kiss on his lips.

“it’s so beautiful. thank you.”

orange topaz

» konan «

you bounced on the balls on your feet nervously as you waited outside konan’s door.

you fiddled with the edge of your black skirt and straightened out your long sleeve baby pink shirt. you ruffled your hair and bit your lip.

you thought about turning back to your room to check your outfit but suddenly konan’s door opened.

she stepped out in front of you, closing the door behind her.

your jaw dropped as you saw her outfit.

she wore a champagne colored dress that fell to her mid thigh, flowing out elegantly. the waist was cinched and the sleeves were skin tight, showing off her toned arms. there were small slits right above the waistline, showing some of her bare skin.

she smiled shyly and tucked a strand of her slightly curled hair behind her ear.

you let out a breath and grabbed one of her hands delicately.