𝗰𝗮𝘁

another one from pwrkitten

we're gonna have some soft content for a little while you guys bc my heart cannot do so much angst lol so none of these are canon but they're cute :)

these will be pretty short and fluffy

meaning you guys aren't pregnant cough obito

omg yall content

will not be edited

• • • •

» pein «

you squealed lightly and covered your flushed face as pein tugged your tail backwards.

you shivered because it actually really hurt, and now you were crying.

pein panicked when he heard you sniffling and immediately began apologizing, taking your face in his hands and pressing kisses to your face.

his fingers reached up to stroke your blonde furred ears, causing a loud purr to rip from your throat.

frozen, your face gradually darkened with red as pein cleared his throat awkwardly, fingers still brushing over the tips of your ears.

you shyly ducked your head and began to move away until pein caught you from behind, wrapping his arms around your waist. your squeaked when he chuckled, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

"leader— o-oh!"

deidara stood in the doorway with a few papers in his hands, blushing darkly at the two of you.

and it was only now that you realized you were in your night clothes, consisting of pein's shirt that fell mid thigh, while he was in some sweats that fell low on his hips.

"deidara! g-get out!"

it must have looked quite scandalous.

» konan «

konan's fingers delicately ran over the silky fur of your ears, a smile rising on her face as you snuggled closer into her side and began to purr.

"you're ever cuter like this."

a pout formed on your lips as a blush rose to the apples of your cheeks. of course she would say something so cheesy and stupid and something that makes your heart beat so fast—

"shut up."

her laugh was melodious and angelic as she continued to run her fingers through your feline ears. she hummed and shifted, laying on her side and pulled you closer and closing her eyes.

"i wonder how this will play into other activities."

"konan!"

» itachi «

itachi was flabbergasted. you, the calm and collected representative of the hyūga clan, main household or not, the analytical and methodical killer kunoichi.