« a baby? »

requested by cyberhound

• • • •

» pein «

you let out a sigh and rubbed your stomach.

you had been feeling a little sick for the past few days, but you knew it was just a stomach bug.

nothing serious.

however, you did hear pein talking to konan about you being sick.

“i’m just worried that she might be—”

“okay, well did you ask her?”

“no. i know a few weeks ago we got a little—”

“pein shut up and just go ask her. i’m sure she isn’t.”

and so you came up with an idea.

running to your shared room with pein, you sent out a summon to go to the market and return with fake pregnancy tests.

since you knew pein was busy all day, you spent the time waiting putting up some suspicious clues.

you marked your last period on the calender to be over two months ago, and left it open on peins beside. you also took a new box of birth control and opened them to make it look like you stopped taking them.

as soon as she left, the summon arrived with two small boxes and quickly disappeared.

you made sure to buy fake ones saying you were pregnant, just to mess with him. so your plan began.

you purposely left the box on the bathroom sink, and pein found it.

your calender on his bedside, found.

you sat on the couch patiently, waiting for pein to suddenly approach you and be upset.

but instead, pein walked in quietly, holding the fake test in his hands.

you put on a shocked expression, beginning to stuttee out a lame excuse until pein suddenly kneeled, pressing his face into your stomach.

“is this all real?”

you stared at him with wide eyes, and felt a little guilty as he stared up at you.

“n-no... i overheard you talking to konan. i just wanted to mess with you...”

he looked at you blankly for a moment before just nodding. he stood up and left the room, leaving the test on the floor.

you bit your lip.

was he disappointed?

» konan «

you stared in shock as you looked at konan.

she had a pregnancy test box, unopened in her hand. there was no one else around.

she noticed you quickly and began to speak but before she could say anything, you burst into tears and ran off.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌? | 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें