𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

requested by ItsMeKiyoko

comin through w these requests :')

some of these will not be naruto characters, but characters from another anime

holy shit thank you so much for 15k

give me anything you want me to write and i will

• • • •

PEIN

pein's cloak flashed around your vision as the two of you sprinted through the forest, enroute to your next destination.

the two of you were after another jinchūriki, after being a few months after tracking the last one. you were starting to wonder if pein really wanted to do this anymore, start the war.

you were pulled from your thought when pein suddenly stopped.

in front of the two of you stood a person you knew all too well, your throat clenching as you avoided their gaze.

"[y/n]? this is where you've been? with the akatsuki?"

you listened to the voice of your brother, your jaw tightening at his words as he raised his kunai.

"it's not unexpected i suppose, for you to jump at the chance to kill more—"

"i never killed anybody, asuma! whatever genjutsu that was cast when you were visiting was only that! i never harmed the people of that village."

a thick silence filled the air between the three of you, pein remaining silent.

"either way. i won't let you hurt anyone now."

you turned your head away, briefly glancing to pein as he gave you a small nod. you pushed back the knot in your throat.

"no, you won't."

"almighty push."

pein gazed at you for a moment after asuma had gone hurtling through the brush just softly enough to not hurt him.

"i used to live in konoha with my brother and grandfather. i moved when i thought i needed distance from the shinobi life. a few months later, danzo carried out the slaughter of my people. i took the blame."

he said nothing as you sighed tiredly, wiping your eyed and straightening your back.

"let's move on."

KONAN

you giggled as konan fluttered kisses along your cheek, gripping your waist playfully as the two of you strolled through the village of yugagakure.

it was a short break as you two got the chance to escape the akatsuki for a while.

while walking, a woman bumped into your shoulder. you turned to apologize but found yourself gulping nervously.