𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲

this was a request made back in may that i never got around to, so i'm sorry it took so long i promise i didn't forget all the requests :,) 

i've done a lot of editing to the original storyline, and kisame has a completely different storyline now, and hidan and kakuzu have some pretty big changes and the rest of it is just written better. i'm gonna put out smaller updates starting now, at least until i finish the editing and get satisfied with it. this will be the last time i edit the storyline and chapters, so anything already edited will remain how it is. 

•   •   •   •

PEIN

pein raised a brow stoically as you applied to matcha mixture to your face, covering your skin in the green liquid slime. you had insisted it was good for your skin, but he wasn't convinced. 

"come on! just try it. you have perfect skin anyways." you held the bowl towards him, dipping in the brush you used and readying to apply it to his face. he was uninterested, unmoving as you pleaded with your eyes for him to go along with it and indulge in your skin care. 

"please?" with a grumble and a sigh, pein leaned forward ever so slightly as closed his eyes, listening to you gasp and dip the brush back into the bowl. 

he peeked open one eye and let a small smile rise seeing you focus to brush the cold mixture on his face. in the end, it made his skin feel weird but at least you felt better after using it. 

 KONAN 

"do you wanna try it?"

konan hummed, peering at the sweet smelling water you held in the small bottle, applying it to your face gently. it was rose water, and konan knew it used to be used as perfume, but she'd never thought it would be good for skin. 

"sure," she let you reach forward after pouring a small amount into your hands and pressing it into the skin of her face. after, she poked her cheek gently. "am i supposed to feel different?"

"no, it's just supposed to improve over time." konan hummed again, watching you pull out a small round container filled with a smooth looking lotion. "can i try this one too?"

 ITACHI 

itachi let his body relax as you placed a warm towel over his face, the steam from the sauna heating his body and wetting his hair as your fingers gently detangled the long locks. 

on a mission meant to provide vital intel on a jinchuriki, itachi had stumbled across some hidden hot springs and invited you out for a day to yourselves soon after. he made the right call, feeling his eyes get tired as the pleasure of your fingers running through his hair. 

"you spoil me," he muttered under the towel, listening to the small laugh that let your mouth, feeling your chest vibrate with the sound. 

"you seem to be content enough." itachi smiled and relaxed further into your touch, letting you pamper him as you pleased.