« normal »

» pein «

a mission had needed immediate action, but only you a pein were available at the moment.

he sighed through his nose and pulled his cloak off.

you copied his actions, leaving you both in black pants and long sleeve fishnet shirts.

he turned to a mirror and cast a genjutsu on himself, making his piercings and rinnegan disappear.

he pulled a grey fishnet shirt and took off his other one.

“pein!”

you blushed and turned your body away to hide your view of him.

he simply chuckled and changed his shirts. he dug into the drawer again pulling out a pale pink kimono and a black obi.

you blushed and pushed him out of the room and changed into the clothes.

when you walked out pein grabbed your hand and led you out of the base. you sprinted through the trees silently, still wondering what was happening.

suddenly, in front of the gates kirigakure, pein stopped and turned to you.

he gave you a small smile that made your cheeks flame up.

“the mission is to obtain information as a newly wed couple from konahagakure. so we need to dress and act kind and make sure no one suspects us.”

you nodded and smiled.

he grabbed your left hand and put a ring on your finger. the gesture caused butterflies in your stomach to flutter.

he smiled and put a ring on his own finger, and took your hand in his own.

“time to act normal, hm?”

» konan «

pein had assigned you a mission a few days ago, and you and konan carried it out perfectly.

right now, you were in her room cuddling when hidan burst in.

you glared at him and he smirked at the sight of your arms around konan’s waist.

“care if i join in?”

you threw a kunai that pierced through his neck.

he gurgled on the blood and held his throat. you ignored his presence and grabbed konan’s hand.

“let’s go visit otogakure?”

she smiled and nodded, you both teleporting into the town.

you spent the day walking around and talking, and even found a small kitten you two wanted to keep.

an old woman walked past you and smiled lightly.

“you two look very close.”