𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿

(this was a request from DeadlyDreamsAtNight who has a few of her own books, so you should check her out! thank you for the request! btw this will be a boy/girl chapter, meaning a neutral partner subs except for konan.)

will not be edited

• • • •

» him «

today was a pretty normal day for the two of you, paperwork, checking out on missions, dealing with the member's antics, nothing unusual.

you had begged him to take a break, finding absolutely nothing to do.

he reluctantly agreed, and with that you both transformed into normal people, heading into the nearest village.

you walked through the streets quietly, munching on a dango stick you had gotten, eyes widening when you saw a spiraled horn sticking out through the brush of the nearby forest.

you tugged on his sleeve and pointed towards the brush, pulling him by his hand.

you let out a gasp as you saw the small creature, cooing at it's bright eyes.

it seemed to be only a few months old, observant and timid. it leaned forward to sniff your hand carefully.

it nudged against your hand and neighted quietly.

you smiled and made sure to be careful of putting around it's horn, a real unicorn.

you looked over at s/o and glared lightly.

"don't you dare think of hurting her."

» konan «

you let out a sigh of bliss, sinking further into the hot spring.

konan suggested you take a day off, and you agreed greatly. this week had been stressful and tiring, dealing with a couple of crazy bounty hunters, with no help from kakuzu.

you heard a rustling and mentally sighed in annoyance.

you opened your eyes, expecting to see hidan hiding in the bushes, trying to catch a glance at you, but you were surprised to see a horse like creature munching away at a couple of berries.

you sat up quietly and watched the creature in awe.

it's long black mane and contrasting white coat, and it's silver horn ontop of it's head left you in a trance.

it looked up at you and you smiled.

it huffed and walked away, causing you to furrow your brows.

"how rude."