𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

(lolllll this shit is looooong. this is neutral btw, not specific for a certain character.)

will not be edited.

• •   •   •

today, everyone was gathered in the akatsuki base.

you had all decided to do a secret santa, and get gifts for everyone else too. it was so much money, you think if you weren't in the akatsuki you'd be broke.

you plopped onto tbe couch with a heavy sigh.

tobi had insisted everyone help with carrying in his present, which was oddly heavy.

you felt a little sorry for whoever got him.

but tobi was sweet, and his intentions were pure, even if it did get a little... out of control.

pein cleared his throat loudly.

everyone quieted down and pein's eyes glazed over the room.

"okay," he picked up a medium sized present, wrapped with light purple paper.

"this is how it's going to go."

he tossed the present to konan.

"since you were advised to wrap your gift in a color of each members choice, you will all get your color. but since the givers are all anonymous, you will go one at a time."

he gestured to konan. "you're first."

konan smiled and glanced around the room for any signs of who it was from.

the akatsuki kept their poker faces.

she sighed and tore the paper gently. she opened the box underneath and let out a small gasp.

she held up a rose, with the petals edges dipped in gold.

she picked it up gently and smiled.

she stuck her hand into the box again and pulled out a small white paper box, with golden writing.

she read it aloud, and the white paper soon turned into smooth wood.

konan lifted up the top and giggled as soft music began to play. she closed it and smiled with tears in her eyes.

"thank you, it's so beautiful."

you secretly smiled.

pein reached into a giant bag - where he was keeping to boxes - and pulled out a small green box with a lighter green bow.

he tossed it to kakuzu who set down his bills.

he took the rectangular box and removed the lid. he shifted lightly and pulled out a small stack of cards.

"a stack of cards to milk atm's in every village. impressive."

he pulled out a small book and opened it. he found the faces and personal information about several high ranked bounties, and their most known locations.