𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

(this is gonna be a bit much, there will be obscene language and mention of sexual activity. this book is rated mature for a reason! thanks to TotallyNotTendo for this request!)

this request was made in 2018, can you believe its been almost two years with this book?

if you guys are wanting more akatsuki content, go check out dotbunny and their akatsuki boyfriend book :) it's really good so far so i highly recommend it!!

and i accidently published it unfinished because im a fucking DUMBASS

• • • •

PEIN

you couldn't believe your eyes.

ever from the start of the relationship, this is something you worried about.

pein consoled you many times, comforting you and telling you it would never be true.

yet the minute you start believing you could be together forever, what he tried so hard to make sure you never doubted— is what made you fall apart.

you could see konan scrambling for her cloak out of the corner of your eye, but you couldn't tear your eyes away from pein's nervous gaze. his otherwise emotionless facade dropped, and he opened his mouth as if he were to say something.

before konan rushed past you out the door, you grabbed her arm.

"we were supposed to be friends."

she gulped thickly, and you could see tears of guilt welling in her eyes as you let her go and turned back to pein.

"is this why? why you always told me not to worry?"

"no—"

"because it was already true? because this had been going on the entire fucking time?"

"[y/n] listen, please—"

"no!"

you clenched your eyes shut, fists clutching at the sides of your jacket. the fabric felt like fire, like a horrible sin, it was scratching as your skin until you ripped it from your shoulders, dropping it to the ground in front of you.

"it was a mistake. i'm sorry."

you turned away from him, eyes dully tracing over the area of his office.

"you're supposed to learn from your mistakes. not repeat them."

you turned to leave, walking towards the door until pein was gripping the back of your shirt and gasping.

"no, i'll do better. you mean so much, don't leave me."

you gently removed his fingers from you, turning to gaze into his eyes one last time before muttering as you walked away for good.

"i don't want to see you again."

KONAN