𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱

(from lunarmagicalarts. this will have content depicting harassment and brief mentions of assault. there is nothing graphic in this chapter, but if these themes bother you, please skip.)

•    •    •    

PEIN

pein's hand pressed gently against your lower back, helping your usher through the crowd. the two of you attempted to blend in with the rest of the crowd, working to find a thief with intel on an important leader that you were also looking for. the village was quite busy, and pein's hat kept his gaze hidden as he wore an ash grey cloak, since it was too risky to be recognized wearing the akatsuki cloak. 

you wore a pair of ninja shorts, accompanied by fishnets that stopped just below your knees, and a matching sleeveless crop top, with fishnets that covered your stomach and ended before your elbows. 

apparently, that had been enough to attract unwanted attention from a crowd that posed no threat to you, but was aggravating nonetheless. a group of men whistled as you walked by, seeming to misunderstand that pein was with you and not a random stranger walking past. in one quick movement, he had sent a senbon straight through his throat, glaring under the shadow of his hat. 

the men began to panic as you said nothing, continuing on your way with pein at your side. he muttered darkly under his breath, "the world will fall at my hands should they think they can have what is mine."

KONAN ☆

it was unlucky that you had been alone this late at night, in the middle of a quiet town, with a group of drunk men following you. you were only a little concerned, thinking that if anything, they would be killed for finding the akatsuki base as you neared the edge of the forest. 

"come on sweetheart! we don't bite." you threw a glance over your shoulder as you entered the brush, hearing their voices grow more and more distant as they tried to wander through the woods. 

suddenly the sounds of their screams echoed, scaring a flock of birds, squawking as they flew away hurriedly. you had already known what happened at that point, making your way towards the entrance to the base and standing with the basket you had gotten in your hands, steaming with the food you'd gotten to share with konan. 

she emerged only seconds later, the bottom of her cloak splattered with blood, but otherwise unaffected. she smiled, coming to place a kiss on your cheek. "shall we?"

ITACHI ☆

you were a beautiful woman, and itachi knew that. in fact, sasuke had mentioned it to him the second this whole interaction began. men would approach you often with compliments or gifts, in hopes to win your affection and take you out. none of them had been successful, but it never stopped them from trying. 

itachi's patience was running thin with this man, who clearly couldn't take any kind of hint when it came to your politely rejecting him, smiling uncomfortably and shaking your head to decline his offer to take you on a date. 

soon enough, the rejection had turned the man sour, and he was now spewing obscenities at you as you tried to make your way back to sasuke and itachi. "you decline me because you're busy whoring yourself out to some other man who doesn't look as handsome as me? pathetic." you had been able to take the verbal abuse for the sake of not causing a scene in front of sasuke, but when he spoke about itachi it seemed you snapped.