« fears »

im hoping this isn't triggering, but it includes slight gore and description so if you're sensitive to any kind of phobia you can skip this chapter :)

• • • •

» pein «

you shivered quietly as you and pein roamed the city of konoha as the city went to sleep.

you looked around nervously as the laterns seemed lit too little.

as you looked in your peripheral, dark figured began to crawl between allyways, scurrying up the sides of building, striking fear through you.

you stood frozen as you looked on, your eyes wide and heart beating rapidly.

pein interlaced your fingers causing your gaze to snap to his. he kissed your forehead lightly and squeezed your palm.

“are you okay?”

you swallowed thickly and downcast your gaze.

he leaned in closer to you and looked in the direction you were, softening as he looked back to you.

he grabbed your hand and began tugged you down the street.

“come on. we’ll use a genjutsu and stay in an inn for the night, yeah? you don’t need to worry about anything.”

you smiled lightly at your interlaced hands.

what a man.

(nyctophobia - fear of the dark)

» konan «

you gulped thickly as you tip-toed through the quiet cave.

the dripping of the damp cave walls made you cringe as you strided alongside konan, stepping closer to her.

she hadn’t seemed to notice your discomfort, and just flashed a quick smile.

you soon approached what you were looking for, a nest of poisonous spiders.

you almost vomited and fainted at the same time, turning away and clenching your eyes shut.

you had been breathing so heavy you hardly noticed the squishing sounds, from konan finishing them quickly.

you gasped when her arms wrapped around you from behind.

“it’s okay love. let’s just go home, yeah?”

(arachnophobia - fear of spiders)

» itachi «

you glared at the small reptile on your floor, cringing as it hissed.

you were holding back tears as it began to slither closer to you. sasuke had already gone off to the academy for the day, and itachi wasn’t supposed to come until hours later.