𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁

will not be edited

•   •   •   •

» pein «

you twirled your hair with your finger in boredom.

per usual, pein was busy. even if he let you sit in his office, it was so quiet. you weren't even allowed to do anything except sit there quietly.

you held a pen between your fingers and began to do what you usually did with a pen.

you twirled it around your fingertips, in between your fingers, spun it on your palm and finished it off with looping it through your fingers one by one.

when your hand dropped, you glanced over to pein.

he had his brows furrowed, eyes trained on your hands. he cleared his throat.

"how did you do that?"

you shrugged and twirled the pen again.

"i guess i was just always able too. maybe i have secretly flexible fingers that turn into liquid."

he raised a brow and shook his head, turning back to his paperwork.

you sighed loudly, him leaving you in your own bored silence.

» konan «

today was a day out with konan as you roamed the streets of sunagakure.

suddenly, an elderly man with dark hair and kind eyes came up to the two of you.

he began speaking, and konan was about to say she didn't understand, until you started talking back in the same language.

he gave you a bright smile and shook your hand with thanks and walked away.

she looked at you in confusion for a moment.

"you can speak another language?"

you nodded and flashed her a charming smile, holding her hand.

"i can speak seven actually."

she let out a laugh of disbelief.

"maybe you can teach me sometime."

» itachi «

you hummed quietly as you mixed the frosting.

you had been making a cake for sasuke's success on his first mission.

itachi had just placed the cake batter in the over and turned to you. he wrapped his arms around you and leaned into your neck.

you smiled and tapped his hands as you finished mixing.

he let go but managed to sneakily swipe some frosting on his finger and wait while you put it to sit out.