𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

(this will be a neutral scenario, meaning it won't be for a specific character.)

will not be edited

•   •   •   •

you woke up in a cold sweat.

you didn't have a nightmare, but instead a rather pleasant dream.

it was of your future.

an actual life.

without running away and hiding from everything.

with him/her.

it was a future with him/her.

all you could think about was the dream.

you had two kids, an older boy and a girl. they were only a few years apart.

he had your eyes, deep with emotion and bright with color. they lit up everytime they saw you.

the girl, she had your hair.

short, sweet.

she inherited her father/mother's eyes, hee gaze was piercing, but kind.

in your dream, you were all in a small house in otogakure. it was peaceful, near a river and away from the city.

you were in the kitchen, helping your daughter make a cake.

she was frosting it messily, and had gotten it on her nose. this caused her brother to giggle and wipe more on her forehead.

after a small icing fight ensued, the door opened.

your kids ran towards the door and jumped onto their father/mother.

they let out a loud laugh and caught them easily.

s/he walked towards you with a smile.

you smiled brightly and held out your arms excitedly.

they had just returned home after several days on a mission for the village, and you missed them.

their smile widened slightly and s/he pulled you in by the waist harshly, and placed a kiss on your lips. you smiled and their hand went to caress your cheek.

s/he pulled away and rested his/her forehead on yours, giggling as the kids playfully gagged.

s/he looked into your eyes, the love clearly visible causing you to become flustered. you looked away shyly.

s/he laughed, and pulled you into a long hug.

"i love you more than anything."

you heard a small groan from the other side of the bed, and a pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

you felt a chest press against your back, and a nose brushing against your neck.

you closed your eyes and leaned back, humming in contentment. you settled your hands on his/hers.

"nightmare?"

their raspy voice sounded quietly, and you shook your head with a delicate smile.

"no."

you turned your head and kissed their lips sweetly.

"just a good dream."

they hummed.

suddenly they pulled you back, causing you to let out a surprised squeal.

they let out a sigh and buried their face in your neck, pulling the covers over your bodies.

"go back to sleep baby."

you smiled and closed your eyes.

a few seconds later, you heard her/him begin to speak again.

"hey, [y/n].."

you hummed and wrapped your arms around them, pulling them closer.

"i love you more than anything."

you smiled and kissed their forehead.

"and i love you."

"i hope we end up happy."

s/he murmured.

"we will,"

you whispered.

you closed your eyes and let your consciousness drift.

"with our future ahead of us, we can take on the world. and nothing could stop us baby."

•   •   •   •