𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲

this was an idea commented, but i think not really requested?

thank you for this and this is going to be part four of five :)

kind of suggestive content? it's really just some kissing, nothing really sexual bc i do not write smut :)

and i just want to say kakashi is probably a virgin than k y ou for coming to my ted talk

• • • •

» pein «

it had been a little over a week since you had gotten back with pein, and no matter how hard you tried to convince yourself that you had forgiven him, there was still an aching in your chest that wouldn't go away.

it hurt to see him try so hard, gifts like flowers and jewlery, dates over dinner or holding you close, no matter how hard you tried to enjoy it, you always thought about him and konan.

had he done this with her too?

how long were they only friends until the flirting became something more?

even now, you weren't sure what you were doing, coming back to the village you had left. but your feet seemed to move on their own, not even saying anything to pein as you left.

when you arrived, you immediately went to your house, the sky was getting dark, but you still trudged forward to what once was something of a home.

the familiar head of brown hair was outside your door. he turned around and visibly relaxed, making his way towards you.

"[y/n]! i was so worried, i thought you got kidnapped or something."

"tatsumi.."

his presence surprised you. why was he waiting outside your house? did he think you would come back, it was only these few days.

he surprised you again, stepping forward and taking your hand in his, breath fanning over the top of your head as he looked down at you with clouding eyes.

"[y/n].. there is something you should know.. about how i feel—"

before he continued, he leaned down and captured you in a kiss, full of passion on his part no doubt.

you screamed to yourself in your head, telling yourself that it was wrong, but you began to melt into it anyway. after only a few seconds, you managed to gather up some strength and pushed his away, wiping your lips.

"n-no.. i—"

a sound caught your attention, and without realizing it your head snapped towards the sound, your eyes meeting pein's.

words began to bubble in your throat, desperate to explain, but at this point you weren't sure if you could. could it be that you actually did want to kiss tatsumi back? despite your morality, had your feelings for pein changed?

"i see.."

pein's voice was low, quiet, meek even as he swallowed and lowered his gaze.