𝗽𝗱𝗮

edited

• • • •

PEIN

his opinion- he doesn't believe pda is appropriate more often than not, since it would only really be around the other members of the akatsuki. if the two of you lived a normal life, he be more open to holding hands or small kisses.

your opinion- you didn't mind a few pecks or hugs here and there, never let it get too heated in front of others. if you did want things to escalate, you'd pull him somewhere more private.

KONAN

her opinion- in her mind, pda is innapropriate, and she prefers to get intimate behind closed doors so it doesn't bother anyone.

your opinion- you weren't a shy person, but you had similar views with konan. keep it private, although, hugging or hand holding wasn't something you minded.

ITACHI

his opinion- itachi didn't mind at all. yes, he wouldn't go to the point of exposing your body or his, but he has no problem exchanging kisses or hugging you.

your opinion- you didn't mind staying close to itachi, if anything, you preferred to stay with him. any sudden bursts of affection were welcomed.

KISAME

his opinion- kisame never wanted to do anything you wouldn't allow. if you wanted a kiss, he would give you one, but he was too shy to do anything without asking or being asked. the big scary shark was just a nervous mess. ♡

your opinion- you were honestly a little wary of pda, since no one really knew of your relationship with kisame. not that it was a bad thing, you just preferred to keep your romantic life private.

HIDAN

his opinion- hidan isn't the type to do romantic hand holding or kisses, but he doesn't mind putting his arm around your waist nonchalantly. not big on kissing you with others around.

your opinion- you, being incredibly shy, didn't blush at holding hands, but would turn bright red when hidan would touch you at all. very cute and shy.

DEIDARA

his opinion- deidara was not big on pda. he just didn't like the thought of people seeing the two of you, so he stuck to simple things like hugs from behind and kisses on your forehead.

your opinion- you agreed with deidara. it would be very innapropriate to let people catch you making out, or something more, so you tended to keep it behind closed doors.

SASORI

his opinion- sasori did not give a single fuck. of course, he would only allow it if there was no one around. when around others, he would do nothing but lock his pinky with yours.

your opinion- you felt emotions like a human yes, but ultimately you did wish sasori was more affectionate more often. kisses and holding hands would be nice.

KAKUZU

his opinion- kakuzu didn't care for others and tended to pull you away more often than not to continue further. not the kind to be too vulgar in front of others.

your opinion- you had similar views to kakuzu, you didn't really care, but you would stop him or pull him aside to continue.

OBITO

his opinion- tobi wasn't big in anything other than randomly hugging you. now obito, is a whole different story. he was possesive when he got jealous, and if he did want to expose his identity, he would be all over you all the time.

your opinion- one thing you did get from kakashi was your perveted mind. you wanted to eventually get obito to snap and shower you in affection, but you did enjoy the innocent love and attention from tobi when he gave it.

OROCHIMARU

his opinion- he prefers to act like a gentleman when in front of others, but if he feels like it he will press a kiss to the back of your hand.

your opinion- you honestly don't mind. orochimaru is someone you care for, and you don't feel as though kissing or hugging him is something to be ashamed of.

• • • •