𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆

(these will just be little ideas, not a full scenario. so sorry it's taken me so long to update. my mental state is fucking terrible right now.)

edited

•   •   •   •

PEIN

-in every world pein is a business man. he's a ceo or some kind of executive. it's a little hard with the piercings, but he's made his way to the top with a good salary and enough time to spend with you.

-you still love to visit new places, and most of your income comes in through your online work. you did something freelance so you could work while relaxing on a beach somewhere with pein.

KONAN

-konan runs a little café on the corner of your street. that's how the two of you met. she has little creative origami table centers that you help her make every night after work.

-you enjoy working with konan, but actually find yourself as a lawyer. you wanted to give a voice to the people who couldn't find theirs, and you have konan's support to help you always.

ITACHI

-itachi works as a daycare teacher, helping take care of children. he loved to see their cute faces everyday, it reminded him of when sasuke was little.

-you owned a sweet shop and would often make itachi lunch for working, sneaking in a little dessert you knew he'd like. he was your taste tester for every new product.

KISAME

-kisame was a fisherman and a sushi chef. he spent the weekends fishing and ran the shop with fresh fish everyday. he loved to be around the water, so he knew he had to do something that would let him.

-you worked alongside kisame as his co-captain, helping him with his catches and taking over the shop on days he needed to go back out on the water.

HIDAN

-hidan was your body guard. there were plenty of times people tried to approach you on the street where he'd be more than glad to curb stomp them. you never let him though </3 also worked freelance for other celebrities.

-you worked as a best-selling author and director of the film adaptations of your work. the only reason hidan was your body guard was to be around you all the time.

DEIDARA

-deidara was a proud sculptor, while he was alive. it's rare to find a famous artist when they're alive, but no one could deny his creativity, and he loved it when he got to sculpt a model of you.

-you worked at an art museum. when you and deidara met, he was arguing about his views on art and annoying you to no end. now you are proud to tour guests and show them your lovers artwork.

SASORI

-sasori became a model for your fashion line, helping you stitch draft works and modeling them for you. he was on the cover of catalogues, but never walked the runway.

-you were the head of a famous fashion line, in charge of designing the clothes, and keeping manufacturing on track. sasori was your biggest inspiration <3

KAKUZU

-kakuzu was a lawyer. he was always great at arguing and it seemed like the more rational choice. plus the pay for every case he won was worth it.

-you worked as a jeweler, finding beauty in even the most off and unique stones. you often did custom pieces and made quite a bit of profit. kakuzu taught you well.

OBITO

-obito was a police officer. he always dreamed of being able to make the world a better place, and he wanted to help protect the people he cared about.

-you were a school teacher. you always excelled in your studies, and you loved to learn. so you wanted to help fuel the learning of the coming generations.

OROCHIMARU

-orochimaru worked as a biochemist. his main expertise was examining diseases and working to create cures. he had made several successful advancements regarding dangerous diseases.

-you worked as a vocalist for a recording studio, helping produce beats and background vocals for great artists. you also wrote some songs that ended up very successful.