𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱

will not be edited 

•   •   •   •

» pein «

you looked at the small ginger with wide eyes, frozen with panic.

the small bottle of questionable green liquid from sasori was sitting on his desk.

pein stared up at you with wide eyes.

he didn't have any of his piercings and his eyed were a natural honey brown instead of his lavender rinnegan.

"[y/n]?"

you felt your heart melt and you bit your lip at his tiny voice.

"okay, everything is fine. i can just ask sasori to make some kind of antidote and—"

you were interrupted by a small fist curling into your shirt and tugging you down. you gulped and leaned down to his height.

"wan' a snack..."

you could have sworn your heart stopped.

baby pein was like an angel, and even offered his crayons to you when you got done with his paperwork.

:')

» konan «

you sighed in contentment and snuggled closer to the small source of warmth.

there was a small whine of protest and you giggled at konan's angry muttering.

you had insisted that the of you cuddle since you would never get the opportunity to hug a tiny konan again.

she noticed the serene look on your face and pouted.

even small she thought you were the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen. with a small 'hmph' she buried herself into your stomach.

you smiled and curled your arms around her.

"i can't wait to have kids with you konan..."

» itachi «

you squealed as itachi stared at you with his pretty brown eyes.

he didn't speak but he was adorable.

he made grabby hands up at you and you immediately scooped him up and pressed him against your chest.

he played with your hair with his doe eyes and gave you a smile when you poked his nose.

you almost started crying when he hugged your neck.

"itachi you're so cute! we're going to get dango and you can eat as much as you want!"

» kisame «

you glared at the small shark boy as he swam around glumly.