𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁

these aren't really like scenarios, but i thought they'd be fun

•   •    •   •

» pein «

"i cannot believe you pein!"

"[y/n] i'm sorry-"

you turned around and pushed him hard.

you glared at him and clenched your teeth. you crossed your arms and fought back tears.

"how could you tell them that! no one needed to know i was afraid of the dark! now all they do is cut off the lights and make m-mean comments-"

he tried to pull you into a hug, but you pushed him away weakly.

"no. just, just leave me alone."

all pein could do was sigh and prepare to lecture the others as you shut yourself into your room.

-

» konan «

"and then she told me that she would never go drinking again!"

you blushed darkly as the other members of the akatsuki began to laugh loudly.

"konan-" you dragged out her name.

she giggled at your embarrassment, leaning in and placing a kiss on your cheek.

"oh and there was that one time!-"

"OKAY we're leaving thank you!"

-

» itachi «

"itachi did you just-"

"fuck. i didn't mean to he just-"

all of a sudden, sasuke came running in with your kunais and speared bo staff.

you felt your eyes begin to well with tears as sasuke got into a battling position, tightly gripping his weapons.

"i'm going to kill you. and then i'm turning [y/n] in for betraying the village."

you let your tears fall as you began to quietly whisper and form a jutsu under your breath.

you sent a blast of white energy towards sasuke, knocking him to the ground unconscious. you fell to the ground sobbing.

itachi placed sasuke on the couch and wrapped his arms around you.

"he'll be okay. you know he'll just forget a little bit of today. it wasn't your fault. it was mine. i'm so sorry my love."

-

» kisame «

you bit your lip as kisame stared at your in shock.

he blinked and his shoulders drooped slightly, his form reflecting his emotions.

"how-... why didn't you tell me?"