𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁: 𝗽𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

a little one shot to celebrate peins birthday, but not actually published on his birthday. 

his birthday is february 20th and nagatos is september 19th 

TW: drugs, alcohol, club scene, 16+ content

●   ●   ●   ●

The music bumped loudly over the sound system, bright lights pulsing in colors synchronously with the band playing. People were scattered throughout the dance floor, some dancing wildly, others stumbling drunkly, tripping over their feet. If there was anything amusing about a nightclub, it was the absolute absurdity intoxicated people displayed.

For the past ten minutes you'd been downing shots, almost on your fifth. It was lucky that you'd eaten before entering the club, you knew it would've gotten you drunk too quickly.

A familiar head of blue hair slid into the seat next to you, Konan leaning in to speak in your ear over the loud music. "I haven't seen you in a while. How've you been?"

She tucked some of her straightened hair behind her ear, her nails glittering under the lights of the club. It had been a while since you'd seen Konan, and seeing her all done-up, makeup, hair, nails, it was refreshing. The two of you had been close before, and she'd gotten involved with well known criminals, creating strain between the two of you.

Even though she seemed to be doing well, the new tattoos lining her arms and shoulder made you think she hadn't dropped her new friends yet.

"I missed you. I was pretty shitty letting those guys get between us," she said, setting down the martini she ordered. She grabbed your hand and stood up, slowly leading you away from the bar.

"C'mon, I want you to meet someone."

Before you had the chance to express your hesitancy, she was weaving through the crowd, still holding you between the heat of bodies next to each other. She was leading you towards the private rooms, the music growing quieter and the lights dimming.

"Listen, I know you weren't.. accepting of my new friends. But I think you should get to know them." Konan led you to the end of the hall, pressing her finger into the silicone number pad as she typed in the code for the room. When she opened the door, you found her friends dispersed throughout the room, lights dim and music low. 

There was two men, a blonde and a redhead, high on some kind of drug in the corner, having a quiet but heated conversation about something. Another pair was watching a woman dance at the small stage the room had, a cigarette and a fat wad of cash in the hands of one of them, the other downing a glass of what looked like whiskey. A man with long dark hair was sitting at the island, reading a book next to a shark looking man who would sneak a few words in when he wanted. In the left corner, just out of the way with the perfect view, sat a ginger haired man with piercings all over his face. He also had a glass in his hand, but otherwise seemed uninterested with the rest of the activities. 

This was pretty much what was happening in the rest of the club, but the rather gruff look of the group is what made your stomach twist with uneasiness. "Konan, I don't know if this is a good idea." She said nothing, only letting a smile rise to her face as she led you from the doorway and into the room. 

"Guys, this is [Y/n]," a few heads turned, gazes sliding lazily onto your figure where you stood uncomfortably in the middle of the room. "Is she gonna strip for us too?" Konan shot a glare to the guy in front of the stage who made the comment, an obnoxious laugh leaving him as the other one continued to count his cash unbothered. 

"Hidan, it'd be wise of you to watch your mouth. She's a good friend and I'm quick to knock some sense into you." He only waved his hand dismissively, mumbling something under his breath. 

The long haired man turned to face you when Konan tried to get everyone's attention, book still in his hands but lowered from his face. "It's nice to meet you [Y/n]. Help yourself to whatever you want." You almost didn't know what he was talking about until the blue skinned man kicked open a large duffle bag on the floor next to his feet. It revealed bottles of alcohol, and several different drugs. This definitely was not your kind of place. "Konan, I think I should go--"

"[Y/n]." A deep voice reverberated in your ears, making your blood flush hot as your breath caught in your throat. The redhead in the corner of the room stared at you through lidded eyes, cup loose between his fingers as he raised one hand and motioned you over to him. 

Maybe it was something in the sound of his honeyed voice, or maybe the burning look of his eyes, but you glanced back at Konan to find she had left you to smoke a joint with the blonde and his friend in the other corner. Well, if she was busy it's not like you'd have anyone else to talk to anyways. 

His gaze didn't leave you as you approached, meek and nervous as you came to stand in front of him. He tilted his head back to look at you, adjusting his hips in the chair and spreading his legs comfortably. "Take a seat." You flushed as he raised his glass to his lips, still gazing at you as you almost malfunctioned at the request. 

A few moments passed, and he'd swallowed the liquid he collected in his mouth, still silently waiting for you to sit down like he'd said to. Taking a nervous breath, you glanced around for an empty chair. Quietly, he laughed, watching your gaze follow his hand as he tapped his left thigh. "Here is fine." 

Was this actually happening? You're about to sit on the lap of one of Konan's delinquent friends, the friends that had separated you two in the first place. It was hard not to want to sit in his lap. He was very attractive, his voice with an enchanting timbre and eyes as deep as the ocean. It didn't help that his arms were muscular, littered with tattoos and the occasional prominent vein. He oozed sex appeal, and you weren't really opposed to sitting on his lap. 

So you took a step forward in between his legs, avoiding his gaze as you sat on his thigh. He took another swig of his drink, setting it down on the floor. His warm hands met your body, one of the small of your back, just above your hips, and the other on your knee. 

"Konan tells me you used to be close, yes?" You nodded, having difficulty concentrating as his hand gently caressed your skin. "Tell me something [Y/n]," he leaned forward, lips ghosting your neck as you inhaled sharply. His lips turned upwards, a smirk you felt against your neck. "How willing are you to stay with the night with me, if she recommends it?" 

Your brows furrowed, recommends? Is he insinuating that you one: go home with him, and two: that he's slept with Konan? His gaze flitted to your face for a moment, the smirk still present as he turned back to nosing along the exposed skin of your neck. "If she can attest for my character, I mean." 

Embarrassment almost struck you like lightning, only drowned out by the feeling of his fingers trailing up your thigh, reaching the seam of your dress. His lips dragging lazily over your skin, getting caught and leaving trace amounts of his saliva, cool against the heat of your body. The room was beginning to get a little too hot. 

"I don't-" Swallowing thickly, you felt his tongue swipe at your neck, teeth scraping and lips pressing warm kisses along the area. "I don't even know your name."

He slowly pulled away from your neck, looking up at you and leaning in close. His lips barely brushed against yours, but he was pulling away and you were leaning in to try and catch his lips again. You were wrapped around his finger, just like he'd wanted. Just like he'd gotten Konan to bring you here. Just like when he saw a picture of you for the first time, and he knew he had to have you. Your eyes had nearly clouded over, gaze stuck on his swollen lips. Another smirk quirked his lips and his hand slipped under your dress. 

"Call me Pein," he whispered, leaning forward and finally pressing a kiss against your lips. 

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌? | 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara