𝟭𝗸 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 - 𝗮𝘁𝗹𝗮 𝗮𝘂

(big thanks to the few of you who voted! i will be doing the other chapters eventually, but this one is a special, so enjoy! i've decided not to add suigestu, i just didn't have ideas for him. ps, this doesn't affect the story plot.)

will not be edited

•   •   •   •

» pein «

you let out a sigh as the fire dissipated in your hands.

zuko gave you a brief smile and turned over to pein and nodding at him as pein bowed.

"thank you for teaching her and allowing me to stay with her, firelord."

zuko laughed and took a step forward.

"you don't need to thank me for teaching my own daughter. but don't make me regret letting you marry my daughter."

your head snapped up and you blinked in surprise.

"m-marry!?"

zuko cleared his throat and straightened his shoulders.

pein chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. he reached into his pocket.

he pulled out a small pouch and took your hands.

"i asked for his blessing yesterday after dinner." he slid a ring on your finger.

you smiled and looked at zuko, tears gathering in your eyes. he gave you a wink and you laughed.

you wiped your eyes placed a kiss on pein's lips.

"let the fire nation and water nation be united."

» konan «

konan let out a frustrated sigh. you watched in amazement as the water fell to the ground.

"baby that was awesome!"

she gave you a slight smile, but it quickly faded.

you hummed with a frown.

you snapped your fingers.

"how about i ask katara to teach you some things? and help you with your technique!"

konan smiled at your hopeful figure and patted your head.

"sure love. let's head that way?"

she began to walk.

"u-um, actually it's that way..."

"psh! i was just testing you!"

» itachi «

itachi watched you with focused eyes as you trained.

you moved like lightning, and suddenly you flew back. itachi stepped forward in alarm but rocks formed around his feet.

"not so fast lover boy. she has to learn to block it."