« pda »

(i had pda headcanons, but here's some actual scenarios based off of them. this will be in first person.)

• • • •

» pein «

i sighed as i massaged my temples in frustration.

pein left me in charge today while he went out on a mission. he told me to fill out the paperwork, and keep the members in check.

hidan and deidara were aruging while tobi was raiding the kitchen. kisame was swinging samehada, itachi was peacefully eating dango, sasori was fixing his puppets.

there was so much noise i'm sure any ninja passing by would immediately figure out this was the base.

i slammed down my folder and stood up.

"all of you shut the hell up before i cut you into pieces and make a smoothie out of you!"

deidara and hidan went quiet and tobi stopped, kisame set down samehada, itachi stopped chewing, kakuzu set down his money and sasori let his puppets clatter to the ground.

"pein left me in charge and if you are going to be idiotic and loud and fucking annoying i will slaughter each of you slowly and painfully!"

everyone stood in a horizontal line in front of me.

i glared hatefully.

"do you all fucking understand?"

they nodded and i swear they shivered in fear.

konan walked in and chuckled.

"you kept them in check."

a set of arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"that she did."

i felt myself blush lightly and leaned into pein.

he gave them all a glare. "you're all dismissed. any more problems will end in punishment."

they left quickly and pein kissed my neck.

"pein—"

he turned me around and smirked.

"seeing you angry was kind of cute. and, sexy."

i smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. i kissed his cheek before standing.

i smiled innocently.

"thanks. fix your problem alone, hm?"

» konan «

for some reason, hidan was flirting with me continuously today.

it annoyed me, but i wanted to stay polite so i would only smile at him or leave before he could speak.

sadly, i'm only with hidan right now.

because itachi and kisame left me alone with him.