How do I make you want me? j.o

(actly borderline smut bruh)

In which she invites you over to study

Listen to: How Do I Make You Love Me? - The Weekn

It was no secret you were the school whore. Surprisingly, even though you slept with basically 80% of the female population in your school, you have never gotten an STD. You didn't mind sleeping around, but you didn't like how it caused so many people to not like you. You have never made someone cheat, nor have you ever forced anyone, it sounds cocky but they all come to you.

You're like the high school version of that one girl in college that girls go to experiment.

Another thing that kind of bothered you, was that girls never really stuck around. It was usually just a few times and then that was it.

But it was whatever.

I mean, you had your eyes on a new girl.

Jenna Ortega.

Woof.

Jenna was quite literally the most popular girl in the school, for all the right reasons, obviously. She was sweet, funny, smart and absolutely beautiful. Everywhere she walked, she was worshipped. You never really talked to her, but when you did, she really made the butterfly in your stomach flutter. She's also like, crazy straight. You think.

You on the other hand, you were popular for almost all the wrong reasons. You were a troublemaker and liked to sleep around. Well, at least, that's what the rumors were. You didn't go to all the school parties, smoking weed and getting wasted. You didn't get a constant detention from fucking girls in closets. You weren't a bad person, you just get a bad rap from the 'straight girls' that spread rumors about you so that they don't get exposed.

Opposites attract I guess.

You never really minded, but it really sucked when you needed help. Guys like to keep their girlfriends away from you, so it was hard for you to find someone with schoolwork.

You were complaining, once again, to your best friend about how you can never find someone to help you. "It's actually so stupid, because I haven't slept with someone in like almost a month-" This caught your best friends attention.

"Wait you haven't slept with someone in a month?" She asked you, her eyes wide. You furrowed your eyebrows at her, nodding slowly. "No way, why?" You felt yourself tense at the question.

Jenna was the reason why you haven't been sleeping with anyone. And you were making it so far without anyone noticing. You hesitated. "Because, I don't have to always be sleeping with someone?"

Nailea pursed her lips, you caught her there. "True, but seriously? Like be for real, why have you not been sleeping with someone?" You roll your eyes at her, staying quiet. "Oh my god, has the y/n fallen in love." You blushed at her tease.

"In love is an over statement." You muttered, avoiding Nailea's eyes.

"So, you do like a girl?" Your eyes widened, her smirk was even wider. You showed her a half grimace and half smile.

"Surprise?" Your voice went higher. Nailea let out a loud scream, shaking you.

"No way!" She was in disbelief. "Who?"

Your phone dinged with a text.

Jenna :)))
heard you need help
wanna come over to my house to study sometime?
if you want ofc

You felt yourself go red as you saw the notification, you quickly flipped over the phone. "Oh my god, who is that?" Nailea grabbed your phone before you can toss it across the room. "Jenna Ortega?" You laughed awkwardly. "Ain't no fucking way. You're telling me Jenna Ortega has you like this?"