Tangled in love, stuck by you from the glue - vc

In which the shooting never happened

Listen to: Glue Song - Beabadoobee

You followed along carefully to what the teacher was saying, scribbling down whatever you can process. You were so focused on writing and on the teacher that you didn't even notice the paper that landed on your desk. A balled up piece of paper hit your head, making you curse and turn towards where it was thrown. You saw Vada smile at you, finally catching your attention. She motioned her head towards the papers she threw at you. You scowled, picking up the ball.

Open the other paper on your desk

You glanced at her before grabbing the other paper on your desk.

can i come over plsss

You chuckled to yourself softly, writing your response on the paper. You folded it back up before tossing it skillfully behind you, landing right by Vada. You went back to writing your notes when you felt the paper hit the back of your head. You stopped, turning your head slowly towards Vada, who merely hid a giggle behind her hand. You rolled your eyes softly before opening the piece of paper again.

can i come over plsss

why??
i dont know i have to ask,
but my sisters probably having friends over

idk i miss you and wanna hangout with you
i forget that your sister is THE mia reed
i also forget you're THE y/n reed
its crazy how cool my gf is

youre so weird v
but ill see if you can come over
if not js sneak by

You threw it once more, right when the teacher turned their back. You looked over your shoulder and leaned into your chair, just to look at Vada once more. She was shaking her head with a smile, making you break out into a goofy grin. You turned back, seeing the guy beside you smirking at you. Your grin faltered and turned into a grimace as you sat up to keep writing. You adjusted the airpod in your left ear, bouncing your leg up and down.

You felt the paper slide to you. You looked down at your side, seeing a smiley face on the top, you raised your eyebrow and looked back at Vada, the smile still evident on her face. You pretended to stretch your arms and lean off to the side to grab it.

"Don't think I didn't notice you two, Ms. Reed and Ms. Cavell." The teacher called out, her back facing towards you guys. You stiffened in your seat, your face contorting in confusion. "You're both terrible at being discrete." You stifled a laugh, disguising it as a sniffle and rubbing your nose before crossing your arms and leaning back. "But, just as long as you both don't fail this class, go on. Try to be more silent though." You huffed out a smile, looking back at your girl, who was biting her lip trying not to laugh.

You opened the paper once more.

can i come over plsss

why??
i dont know i have to ask,
but my sisters probably having friends over

idk i miss you and wanna hangout with you
i forget that your sister is THE mia reed
i also forget you're THE y/n reed
its crazy how cool my gf is

youre so weird v
but ill see if you can come over
if not js sneak by

will do baby
meet me 5 after?

mhm see you :)

You passed it back, now zoning back into the class.

_____