If I can't have you baby, no one else in this world can - tc

In which you truly are a father's daughter

Listen to: Jealous Girl - Lana Del Rey

MY LAST STU MACHER RELATIVE AU I SWEAR. 

also i get that the math doesnt make sense but it does for the sake of this

"Tara?" You answered the phone, covering one ear to hear her better. You and Amber were throwing a party in Wes' memory. "Are you okay?" You moved your way around the crowd, slipping into your room.

"Yeah, is it okay if I stop by at yours for my inhaler?" You smirked. Perfect. 

"Of course! Is everything okay?"

She just hummed. "We'll be there."

"I'll see you then, love you." 

You headed back down to the party, talking to other people.

_____

You unmasked yourself, heading down. "What the fuck is going on?" You yelled. "Mindy, oh my god!" 

You all started to gather, yelling at each other. Especially Liv and Amber. "I'm not the killer, Amber. Fuck you."

"I know." Amber smirked, pulling out her gun and shooting Liv in the head. "Welcome to act three."

"Run!" Richie screamed, leading everyone around. You all scrambled, hiding away.

You finally stepped in, right in the middle of Richie and Amber's monologue. You let out a disgusted scoff and rolled your eyes at them, tossing Tara into the mix with them. "You're disgusting, Richie." 

"You too?" Sam was in shock, they all were. You let out a giggle.

"Of course it was me." You shot Amber and Richie without any hesitations, their bodies falling limp. Sidney tried to get up, going to stab you. "Woah, woah, woah, watch it there, Sid. I'm the one with the gun, remember?" You wiggled it in your hands. 

"Why would you do this?" 

You turned back to Sam, pushing Sidney into the small kitchen. "Is it my turn for a monologue now?" You laughed, scratching your head with the gun. "I mean, there really is no big reasoning. It's always scarier without a motive, isn't it, Sidney?" You were pointing the gun around, as if it were nothing. "I mean, couldn't a girl just kill for fun?"

"You killed my best friend!" Gale yelled but you just huffed.

You pointed the gun at her, your finger so close to squeezing the trigger. "No I fucking didn't! I mean, I wasn't originally a part of their stupid little plan," You kicked the body of Richie. "But it was so easy, come on. Killed detective Hicks and her little bitch ass baby boy," You hated Wes, he wanted Tara for so long, hating you for it. "Sucks, he didn't get the girl, huh?" You glanced down at Amber. "I didn't even like Amber, either. There was always something about you two, I never liked it."

"Fuck you." Tara was disgusted by you, you killed all these people for fun?

You gasped, placing a hand to your chest as you feigned offense. "You know, it all comes down to you, Tara?" You pointed the gun at her, laughing at how she flinched. "It's all your choice, I can spare you all, you just gotta come with me." You shrugged. "All I have ever wanted, was you. I'd kill- I've killed for you. If that doesn't prove my dedication, I don't know what does." You shook the gun around, acting as if it wasn't cocked and ready to shoot. "You have three choices; you come with me, they," You pointed towards Sam, Gale and Sidney. "either die or live, your choice, or you all go KABLAH!" You pretended to shoot.

"Don't you think that letting us all live would lead to you getting arrested?" Your bottom lip was caught between your teeth as you let out another menacing giggle.

"Don't you think I've thought this through? You watch a few movies, you take a few notes, it's all done." You could practically smell the fear that came off of them. "God, our dads were really insane, weren't they? We could've been an amazing duo, Sam. Killing, living up to their legacy. It would've been so fun!" You turned back to Tara. "But it all comes back to Tara. What do you want?" You turned on your voice changer, placing it up to your lips. "You gotta pick soon, before I pick for you. You're time is ticking away, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock."