Weakness, tension in between us - w.a

In which you hide no shame within your desperation

Listen to: Shameless - Camila Cabello

The knife clattered onto the ground, bloodstained and gripped with sweat. You let out a soft pant before swallowing the lump in your throat. Wednesday's nostrils flared seeing you drop the knife at her feet. Your hair and clothes were drenched with rainwater and sweat, tracking steps into the hallways.

You let out a smirk, licking the blood off your bottom lip. "Why would you do that?" She hissed, pulling you into the room and shutting the door. "Are you insane?" You slipped off your jacket, soaked in water and blood, the scent of rainwater with a faint metallic tang secreted. You dropped it onto a chair for it to dry.

"For you? Yeah." You shrugged, leaning onto the wall, the knife still on the ground. "Wednesday, do you not understand what I'd do for you?" You pushed yourself off the wall, bending down and grabbing the knife.

"Everyone already is scared of you, why worsen it?" Your smirk dropped, but you dragged the tip of the knife onto Wednesday's cheekbone, the blood wiping onto her cheek. "Weems has given you one last chance, and yet you kill someone?"

"I killed someone for you. Plus Weems wouldn't expel me, too much family history." Your eyes flickered to her lips. "Just tell me Wednesday, what does it take for you to love me back? I'll do it within a heartbeat." You pleaded. Your eyes filled with desperation and insanity, Wednesday couldn't stop looking.

She took a step back, the closeness scaring her. You took a step forward. It repeated until her back hit the wall, for once she was scared of being killed. "I can't tell you that, y/n." You let out a huff at her statement and turned.

"Of course you can't." You exclaimed as you walked forward before turning to her. "You can't keep letting me do this."

"Then stop." She mumbled, as if it were the easiest thing in the world. You lifted your hand with the knife, throwing it sharply.

You watched her gasp as it landed right by her face. "I can't stop. I was destined to do this." You explained, turning back around. "You're supposed to stop me."

"How am I supposed to do that?" You clenched your jaw, not looking back at her.

"Wednesday, the next person I kill won't be some random civilian." You told her, raising your head and wiping the blood off of your face. "And it's going to hurt." You looked to her, seeing that she was right in front of you.

She gripped the collar of your shirt, pulling you down to her height. "No, you aren't." She was stern, it would've worked if you were naïve. You were unaffected by her tone, you knew the turnout, what's the point in her trying to stop you now? You were the one committing the murders, why was she so scared?

"I don't think you can stop me." You watched her eyebrow raise, as if you were daring her.

"Is that so?"

"I'll do whatever it takes to be yours," You muttered, rubbing your thumb against her cheek, smudging the blood. There were only inches between you guys, one move could lead to her lips on yours. "No matter what. I'd go to the depths of hell and wipe Satan's ass if it meant that I could have you. For just one second."

"Charming." She hummed, slightly amused at the comment. You shrugged. "Just one second to be mine?" Her voice was barely audible, her breath fanning over your lips. You nodded eagerly, no hesitation. She gripped your collar even tighter. "Fine."

She pulled your lips to hers, drowning you into an intoxicating kiss. One that you never wanted to pull away from. You felt your stomach fluttering, you kept her close, not letting her let go.

It felt right, like two puzzle pieces fitting together.

Like you were meant to be.

(THE WAY THAT I WROTE A WHOEL NEW CHAPTER BUT IT COMPLETELY VANISHED LIKE!?!?!? im so pissed oml)