Spider-boy, king of thieves - tc

In which you crossover 

another rewrite of the movie, scream 6 spoilers

Listen to: Karma - Taylor Swift

Although it was risky, you decided to go to the party in your suit, but you knew that almost all of them were drunk and couldn't tell the difference. You were invited by quite a bit of the guys from that frat, you were well liked and known but not popular within this big university.

You managed to stay sober, despite the amount that you've drank. It impressed people. "Hey," You turned to see a good friend of yours, Anika. "You know Frankie, right? We need help with Tara." She grabbed your wrist and started pulling you somewhere.

"What's going on?"

"He's trying to take her upstairs." You knew Tara, you kinda sorta had a crush on her, she was in a class with you, despite you being a year older than her.  

"Frankie!" You called out, catching the attention of the two on the stairs and a few other people who managed to hear you over the music.

"What's up, Parker?" He took a few steps down to look at you, specifically your body that was fitted into the suit. "Nice costume." 

You faked a smile. "What do you think you're doing?" You held out your hand for Tara to take. "Come on, Tara, let me take you home." 

"Nah, man, she's coming with me." You raised an eyebrow, unimpressed with him. "We're going up for some more drinks." He wiggled his eyebrows, you knew he was slightly drunk but he was sober enough to know what he was doing.

"Yeah, that's not happening." You grabbed Tara's wrist and gently tugged her towards you. She was happy to tumble into your arms, but Frankie's grip on her other wrist didn't let her. "Let go, Frankie, you don't wanna know what could happen next."

"I mean," He looked at you up and down, you clenched your jaw as you started to get a little more pissed off. "I could take you both up there, if you want." He shrugged, letting go of Tara. You tugged her down to you, handing her off towards Anika.

"Oh, you wanna fuck me?" You raised your voice, standing up a few steps. "Do you wanna fuck me and a freshman, Frankie?" You made sure that you were loud enough to get people's attention. Before he could say anything or do anything, you swung your fist and it connected with his nose. You just scoffed and stepped down, while he stumbled into the steps and some people. 

He got up, trying to shake off the fact that his nose was bleeding. He puffed up his chest to you, trying to size you up. Despite you being a bit shorter than him, you were known not to be messed with from people in your high school. "I can get you banned."

"You think that's a threat?" You smirked and chuckled. "Frankie, it's one against almost the whole frat, I know too much for you to ban me." You shoved him towards the wall. Despite you being smaller than him, and most of the frat boys, everyone knew not to mess with you. You were good with fighting but even better with words. 

"Fuck you." His hand swung around to punch you, but your senses caused you to duck and he missed. He overswung his arm, making him stumble. A bunch of 'oohs' went around when he missed, you took his short period of unbalance as a way to kick him over. He managed to get up and go after you.

Right before you could do anything else, Sam swept in and decided to take over. You turned to Tara, who seemed to be sobering up. "Are you okay?" She nodded, thanking you before walking off. You glanced to Anika, who now wore Ethan's hat but was confused and shrugged. You made a face and followed after her with Sam.

Dreaming Of You - Jenna Ortega imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara