As long as I'm with you, I've got a smile on my face - jo

In which you get woken up

Listen to: Here With Me - d4vd

"Hey," You felt a poke in the face. Your face scrunched up in annoyance as you grumbled to yourself and moved your head around. "Y/n?" You mumbled something incoherent before you rolled over. "Oh my god." She rolled you onto your back, straddling your abdomen. She continued to poke you, trying to wake you up.

"What the-" You pushed away the hands. You tried to sit up, but Jenna being on top of you stopped you. "Are you okay?"

"I wanna do something stupid." She grinned at you. You glanced at the clock. 2:47 AM.

You let out a little huff. "Jenna, it's almost three in the morning. I think it's a little too early for stupid." Saying this was a surprise to you, it was often times you that would ask to do little dumb things with your girlfriend.

"Come on! You're gonna have fun!" She urged, her hands patting your chest. 

"I'm also gonna lose sleep." You quipped. She scoffed with a playful roll of the eyes.

"I'll let you film?"

You smiled, your eyes squinting slightly. "Cute proposal, but that's not gonna work." She narrowed her eyes at you, trying to think of another offer. You raised your eyebrow, looking at her up and down.

"I'll let you film, and we get to make out later." She looked at you with hope in your eyes. You can tell that she really wanted to do this thing, but you were a little scared of what she's dragging you into.

"Since when do we schedule when we make out?" You joked, making her huff and push you onto the bed. "Hey!" You pushed yourself back up.

"Come on, y/n! I really wanna do this." She was practically begging you, her hands still patting your chest, the patting turning into slaps.

You shook your head with a smile. "Fine." You caved, your stomach fluttering when she smiled widely at you. "What do you wanna do?" She got up and off of your abdomen, running off to the bathroom. "Oh, and she's gone." You sat there, tapping your hands on the bed as she came back holding something. "Oh and she's back with a face mask. With a big grin." It clicked in your head, your smile slightly dropping. "Oh no."

"Oh yes." You shook your head.

"Jenna, please tell me we're just doing face masks." You sat up as she stood by you with that big grin still on her face.

"Come on!" She held out her hand for you to take.

_____

"I can't believe you made me do this." You mumbled, unable to move your face too much because of the mask. You were setting up your camera to film the whole process.

"Y/n!" She groaned. "You're going to ruin the mask." 

"See what I have to deal with?" You told the camera, before standing up straight and heading back to your girlfriend. You wrapped your arms around her, leaning your head on top of hers, while she read the back of the cake box.

The two of you continued to try and bake a cake, while wearing a face mask. Neither of you could talk, which made it much more difficult, and you both had to try not to laugh. She would be trying to say something, but keeping her mouth shut, and it made you giggle. Then, it would make her giggle, forcing the two of you to try and compose yourselves.

You totally forgot about the camera by the time you were able to get the cake in the oven. "Can we take off the masks now?" You asked, leaning onto the counter. 

"Sure." She laughed, picking at the mask. You made a face, leaning back. 

"I'll do it." You leaned in to peck Jenna on the lips, quick and sweet. But, Jenna wanted more, so she grabbed you by the back of your neck and pulled in for another kiss. "Baby, as much as I would love to continue this, I would rather not make out with you while I have a mask that restricts my face." She giggled at you before pushing you away. "Be right back."

You came back from the bathroom, moving around your face weirdly. "What are you doing?" She poked your cheek.

"My face feels weird now." You poked her cheek, which was still covered with the mask. "You should take yours off now, I can start up the icing." You pointed towards the mixer, but your eyes were on her. 

"Are you sure you won't burn it?"

"I'm not going to- Jenna, I'm not going to burn it."

_____

After finishing the cake, Jenna let you head back to bed, following right after you. "That was a good cake." She mumbled, slipping into the blanket and laying on top of you. "I believe I owe you..." 

You smirked, pressing a kiss to her lips. Just before she could continue, you stopped her. "I love you, but I'm not going to make out with you when I'm on the verge of sleep." 

"Fair." She mumbled, kissing you once more. "Love you." She rested her head into the crook of your neck, arm on your chest. 

"Love you too."