I'm so mature, I got me a therapist - jo

In which you kill your ex

Listen to: Kill Bill - SZA

no hyde au! tw for violence and blood and like bdsm?? idk what its called

"Wow, you know you're so shallow, Wednesday?" You huffed, stepping out of the Rave'N with her. She had brought Xavier to the dance, knowing that it would specifically piss you off.

"Why does it matter to you who I take?" Her voice was emotionless, cold. 

You grabbed onto her wrist and made her face you. "Why do you think it matters? Hm? You don't even fucking like the guy!" She shoved her wrist from you with a glare.

"Y/n, must I remind you? We aren't together anymore, your business is no longer mine and mine no longer yours." She turned, walking off without another word. 

"Xavier says to come over to the studio in 20!" You called out, turning around to find the boy. Wednesday ignored you, but she knew something was happening tonight. You found him, so you decided to step in. "Hey Xavier." You had a smirk playing on your lips.

"Hi y/n." He was a little confused as to why you were speaking to him. "What's up?"

Your tongue swiped along your bottom lip, his eyes following. You placed a hand on his bicep. "Why don't you and I head over to your studio and..." You hand slowly trailed down. "We have a little fun like old times?" You stopped at his belt buckle and took your hand back. You looked at him through your lashes, you hid your disgust while his eyes raked over your body, specifically your boobs that were fitted with the dress.

He gulped before letting confidence take over him. "I'll see you there in ten?" The smirk never left your face while you turned on your heels and walked off. 

______

"Oh, hey Wednesday." Xavier waved as he was headed towards his art studio.

"Xavier, why are you headed towards your studio?" She asked, walking beside him.

"I'm just hanging out with y/n, why?" He looked down at the girl, confused as to why she started to clench her jaw.

"I thought the two of you broke up?"

"Yeah, but she couldn't resist." He wiggled his eyebrows. "I thought you two broke up?"

She had to stop herself from hitting the boy right then and there. "Could you let her know I need to speak with her, right away." He nodded going into the shed. You were sitting on one of the tables, one leg crossed over the other, you were still in your dress from earlier. 

"Um, Wednesday's outside, she said she wanted to talk to you about something." You smirked, getting off of the table.

You walked up to Xavier, hand stroking his jaw. "I'll be right back." You glanced down at his clothes before walking out. You shut the door behind you seeing Wednesday. "Hey Wednesday, what brings you here?"

"What are you going to do with Xavier?" You raised an eyebrow, amused.

You just shrugged, playing innnocent. "I'm just going to have some fun with him. You're welcome to watch." You took a few steps towards Wednesday, you were so close, one move and you could kiss her. "I'll see you inside." You mumbled, turning her face towards yours and kissing her. Before she could kiss you back or even grasp you, you pulled away and walked back into the shed. "Desperate, are we?" You asked, laughing a little. Xavier was absolutely bare and sitting on a chair. 

"Come here," You nodded, taking a few steps. You grabbed him as you knelt, pumping him slightly. He tried to grab you, but you slapped his hands away. "What?"

"No touching." You stood up, grabbing a blindfold and wrapping it around his eyes, you grabbed some rope, binding his arms together. You heard the door open quietly, making you turn your head to see Wednesday coming in. You smirked, placing a finger to your lips. 

"This is different." You chuckled at his words, grabbing some cloth and your knife. Wednesday caught your eye, there was a murderous glint in your eyes and she didn't want to stop you. 

You folded the cloth. "Open." He opened his mouth, giving you access to place it in his mouth. She watched as you got onto your knees, pumping him some more, he started to moan into the cloth before you grazed the tip of the knife around his body. She clenched her jaw, jealousy slowly filling within her.

He whimpered, feeling the cold metal. Instead of giving him a blowjob, like what he expected, you sliced right through his penis, he let out a yell into the cloth. Wednesday's eyes widened at the sudden shock, but no other reaction seemed to show. The chair fell onto the ground, you knelt beside him, dragging the knife across his body and slowly adding more and more pressure. There were cuts all over him by the end, he was whimpering and screaming. No one could hear him except for you and Wednesday. 

You made eye contact with her, pushing the chair up, bloody knife in hand. The other hand came around his face and covered his mouth, you slowly slight his throat, not once losing eye contact with Wednesday. You kicked him down, his body limp, while you went and clean your knife. Xavier's blood was splattered all over your white dress. You placed the knife down, feeling Wednesday now beside you.

"Why'd you kill him?" You glanced to her, huffing. 

You turned to her. "You can't have anyone else to take to the dance, other than me. Wednesday, you're mine, forever and always. You can't walk away that easily." 

"Is that a threat?" She raised an eyebrow, as if you were challenging her.

"You wanna be like Xavier? Horny and throat slit dead?" You took a step, she took one back. You both repeated until she was backed into a wall, you had her cornered.

"Not if the police get to you first." Your head cocked to the side before you let out a small giggle.

You snapped, Xavier and his blood are now gone. "Get to me about what?" You pouted. "Killing Xavier? But the poor boy was killed by a bear." You brought your hand up, cupping her cheek, smearing his blood all over her face. "You're lucky I love you too much to kill you." She couldn't stop herself from being pulled to you, she grabbed your face and kissed you. Hard.

i had a lowkey stupid little idea, bc yk how she did snl, what if i made imagines for that, but like jokingly, yk? yk like crack videos. idk