You said you might be into girls - l.d

no murder au!

In which she wants to be in the movie as well

Listen to: Lost in the Fire - The Weeknd

You brought the cigarette to your lips, taking in a long drag. You laid onto the wall of the van, your eyes shut as the sweltering heat surrounded the group. You ignored the voices of others and the moans of Bobby-Lyne and Jackson.

Wayne and RJ wanted to make a new type of movie, one where sex was the most prominent feature. They wanted something new, something forbidden. Wayne had gotten a house from some old couple, and you were all headed to it.

You were originally going to help RJ with the filming, until Wayne had the great idea of having you in the movie as well. You would have a similar role to Jackson. Wayne thought that it was genius, the mere thought of two women kissing making him harder than rock.

While blowing out your smoke, you felt a stare on you. Your eyes opened, squinting slightly at the brightness. You glanced over and saw Bobby-Lyne grinding all over the man, making you look away with your eyes widened. You made eye contact with RJ's girlfriend. You made a weird face, side eyeing the couple beside you, making her let out a soft laugh.

It set off a little warmth in your stomach, you just smiled back, putting the cigarette back to your lips. "Look who's awake! You never answered our question, y/n, what's your american dream?"

You raised your eyebrow, glancing at the woman who had finally gotten off of Jackson. "I don't really have one." You answered, the smoke coming out as you spoke.

"There's no way you don't have one, come on, nothing you're working towards?" Wayne asked from the driver's seat. You just let out a chuckle.

"No sir, I'm a live in the moment typa person, if I want it, I'm getting it." You took another drag, huffing out a smile when you hear them laugh. You made eye contact with RJ's girlfriend once more, you gave her a wink before falling into conversation with Bobby-Lyne.

Once you all arrived at the gas station, everyone dispersed. Jackson got ready for his quick little gas up scene while RJ and his girlfriend set up the equipment, Maxine and Wayne were in the store getting some food.

You leaned against the van, lighting another cigarette when Bobby-Lyne took the spot beside you. "You're the only one that came without a lil' someone." She teased, her southern accent becoming ever so obvious. "Is there no guy that can hold you down?"

"Come on, Bobby-Lyne, I'm doing a sex movie with women, you think a man can hold me down?" You retorted, blowing the smoke out into rings.

"I mean, you got all sorts of little tricks up your sleeve, I'm sure you'll get someone." She glanced behind you, looking at RJ's girlfriend who was holding the boom mic. You followed her gaze, raising your eyebrow with a suspicious look.

"RJ's little girlfriend?" You asked in disbelief. your eyes going back to her. She was cute, and RJ wasn't really your closest friend, so...

Bobby-Lyne nudged you. "I saw how she was starin', I'm not blind." She teased before grabbing her cigarettes from Wayne. You just shook your head and laughed, making your way back into the van.

You relaxed back into your spot, opening the script and reading it over. You stayed quiet the whole way there, not really having anything to say. 

Wayne had left to go deal with business, leaving the rest of you in the van. You ignored the moans and kissing sounds from Jackson and Bobby-Lyne once more, instead zoning into RJ and his girlfriend's conversation.