Oh, and I miss my lover - jo

In which she catches your crush

Listen to: Mr Loverman - Ricky Montgomery

"It's so fucking cold." Jenna shivered, wrapping her arms around herself to keep her warmth. You had your hands in your pocket, looking down at her.

"I told you to bring a jacket." You hummed. You laughed and backed away from her when she tried to hit you. "Hey!" She just huffed at you, turning away and walking at a faster pace. "Hold on!" You slipped off your sweater and handed it to her. "Take it." She opened her mouth to protest, but you cut her off. "I have enough layers. You don't, take it." She just sighed, putting it on. 

She felt something heavy in the pockets, pulling it out to see your phone. She turned it on, seeing a picture of her as your wallpaper. Her stomach flipped at the possibility of you reciprocating her feelings, but she brushed it off, thinking it was probably because the two of you are best friends. She glanced to you, but you were too busy ordering food. She bit her lip as she tried to unlock your phone, but she didn't know your password. She looked back at you, seeing that you were finally done talking to the worker. "I found your phone in the pocket." 

"Thanks." You smiled, slipping it into your pocket. You weren't worried at all about her seeing your wallpaper, thinking that she knew you've had a crush on her.

______

You were sure your laptop was going to overheat, playing some music in the background while you worked. Jenna came into the room, seeing that you were a little stressed. "Hey, are you good?" 

"'M just a little..." You leaned your head onto your hand and hummed. "It's whatever." Jenna just nodded, sitting beside you and leaning her head onto your shoulder. She watched as you typed away. 

"Can we watch something?" She asked, her voice soft. 

You looked down at her with a smile. You changed tabs, pausing your music before opening netflix.

Jenna's eyes caught onto something.

Your playlist name.

"in love w jenna ortega"

She lifted her head up, so quick that you looked at her. "Are you okay?" You noticed that she was flushing, a small smile on her face.

"I'm okay." You just furrowed your eyebrows before looking back at your screen.

"What do you wanna watch?" You scrolled around, tapping different sections. Jenna's eyes caught onto your favorites, which were all her shows and movies. She pulled away from you once more, making you look her in the eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Do you like me or something?" She asked, going red. You made a face, looking around.

"Yes? I thought- Jenna I thought we liked each other."

"What?" She sputtered. Her confusion made you confused. "You like me?"

"I thought we've known about each other for the longest time!"