You're so pretty it hurts - tc

In which you still love your ex

no ghostface and stus daughter au!

Listen to: i'm yours - Isabel LaRosa

Despite being known as the immature and idiotic friend, you considered Stu Macher to be one of the best fathers. (a/n idc if its a reach.) He was just as serious as he was fun. You were practically a carbon copy of him. 

Your mother was out of the picture, due to you being the result of a one night stand. But even then, Stu loved you with all his heart. 

You kicked your feet onto the table as you took out your blade and started peeling a mango. It was lunch, who were they to judge? "Yo, Macher," You lifted your head, cutting up slices. "You coming to the party tonight?"

"I'll be there." You laughed, biting into a slice. You laughed with your friends, enjoying your mango. You felt eyes boring into the side of your head, causing you to glance over and see your ex, Tara Carpenter, watching you. You felt your stomach flip once you guys made eye contact, you quickly covered the nervousness she gave you with cockiness, you winked at her before turning back to your friends.

"Tara's gonna be there, are you sure?" 

"Shit, if she's gonna be there, you can count on me being there with a 6-pack of beer." You bit down on another slice.

____

You waved around, saying hi to different people. "Hey Sidney!" You waved to the older woman. "You're back?" She stopped and looked to you, a warm smile on her face.

"Hi, Y/n, how are you?" 

"I'm doing great," You smiled. "How's Mark and the kids?" You leaned against a railing that was nearby you. Despite her being your dad's best friend's ex, Sidney Prescott was your favorite one out of all of your dad's friends.

"They're doing great," She placed a hand on your arm. "How are you and Tara?"

You grimaced a little. "I'm not entirely sure." You made a face. "But that doesn't matter. I'm gonna head to a party later tonight and it's gonna be crazy fun." You giggled, your tongue peaking out of your mouth.

"You remind me of your father so much." She sighed, making you raise your eyebrow.

"You make it sound like he's dead," You laughed. "Good way or bad way?"

"I think it's good." She shrugged. "So, a party, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "What are you planning on doing?" 

You pursed your lips as you started to think about it. "I'm not really sure yet, I'm probably gonna get high or drunk or something- Don't tell Dewey though." She chuckled, winking at you as a way to show that she agreed. "But I don't really feel like hooking up with anyone or something. I'm probably just gonna fool around like always."

"Why don't you try and talk to Tara then?" She suggested, you cocked your head slightly in confusion. "I don't know, I just assumed that you didn't exactly know why you guys broke up." 

"No, it's a good idea, but I do kind of know what went wrong." You smiled. "I'm pretty sure I was a little too much, it's okay though. Maybe I will talk to her. Thanks for that Sydney." She just nodded. 

"Of course, I'll see you soon?" You nodded, waving goodbye to her as you both went your own ways. You loved Sydney, she tended to be the mother you didn't have. Even though she's a little iffy about your dad and Billy, she loved you. You looked up to her, and always talked to her whenever you had an issue.