Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin', tc (1)

In which psychopaths run in the family 

Listen to: Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees

(since the age makes no sense, and i dont want stu to have some random child, their father had an affair or smth like five years after the murder despite being old asf!)

"What's your name?" 

"Y/n," You answered, moving to lean back onto your chair. "I'm new here." 

"Yeah I figured." The sheriff shrugged with the clip board. "Last name?"

"Macher. My last name's Macher." A bunch of heads turned to you at the sound of the name, the sheriff grew tense. 

"Oh." You gave them a curt nod, lips thin. "I'll be letting you off this time, but next time you won't be so lucky."

"Why?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Is it because of my brother?"

"Your brother? I thought he was your dad."

You shook your head. "No, he's my brother." The sheriff continued to look at you confused. "Affairs."

______

"That's really suspicious." Mindy hummed as you finished your explanation of why you had moved to Woodsboro. Your eyebrows knitted together as you waited for her to continue. "Oh come on," She threw her hands up before they fell and hit her lap. "Sister of one of the original killers moves to the city where the original murders happened and gets in trouble the first few weeks she's there? How do we know you aren't gonna go around in a ghost mask like your brother and kill a few people."

Your lips turned into a smirk, you were intrigued. "Then what's my motive? I never wanted to be in this bumfuck of a town, let alone kill people and waste my time and energy. I don't need to be famous, I already am." You glanced at Tara, who was sitting next to Amber. "Plus, it kills all my chances with the ladies."

"Hey," Wes cut in, going protective over Tara despite not even being with her. You made a face to him, as if he was daring you. Amber just glared at you, but you just shook them off and chuckled.

"I'm just saying," You shrugged as you crossed your arms. "Killing a bunch of people doesn't benefit me, all it does is just give me what I already have."

"Did you ever meet Stu?" You looked to Amber, who was still glaring at you.

"Nah, come on, the murders happened in '96, I was born in '01, do the math."  You leaned back. "Plus I don't even like horror movies, especially the Stab ones."

"Then what movies do you like?" Tara asked, finally popping into the conversation.

"Why? You wanna take me out on a date?" You smirked seeing her flush. "I'm just playing," You waved it off. "Uh, I don't know, if the main character's hot, I'm down."

"What if it's a horror movie?" Mindy continued to try and spook the group.

"I try not too, but if she's too hot to refuse, then ah." You shrugged, avoiding the slap from Liv. "But seriously, I'm not really a movie, or show type of person, so..."

_____

You threw off everything that was on the counter, picking up Tara and placing her gently on the counter. You never disconnected your lips from hers, your heart was pounding. You then started to kiss her jaw softly, moving your way down to her neck, she gasped as she ran her fingers through your hair. Your fingers danced along the hem of her shirt, playing with the warm skin underneath.