I swore that I'd never walk away

A/N: this chapter is the day after the last one.

*************************

E.J's POV:

I need time to think about this whole male pregnancy thing and if I want to be a supportive dad. I want to support him but not have a baby if that makes sense.

I started my acting career a a year and a few months ago and Ricky said he's proud of me.

My career is going uphill from now on and I'm ready for the next chapter not fatherhood.

I swore to him that I'd never walk away on our 6 month anniversary at our anniversary dinner at The Grove in LA.

Now I think I broke that promise.

I say I think so because we're on a break, we haven't broken up yet.

I have a lot of thinking to do if I wanna be the father of his baby and stay in his or her life.

I'm not ready to be a dad to be honest.

"E.J, why are you petting Angel so much? She's shedding fur everywhere all over the apartment. Do you have nervous ticks or something?" I see my roommate, Pearce, walk in to my bedroom while I'm petting Quinnie and scrolling through Ricky's depressing Instagram story.

He has a private account and so far he hasn't announced that he's pregnant to anyone, not even on his close friends story which he hasn't taken me off of yet.

His close friends Instagram story is just full of pictures of him wearing his favorite hoodies covering his eyes that are puffy. That's it.

It's so fucking adorable and sad to see him like this.

I swore that I'd never walk away and I did. I told him to walk away.

I haven't even told anyone yet that I got him pregnant.

When he left my trailer the other day, the paparazzi outside of set took pictures of him crying in his pink blanket hoodie. They are still trending on Twitter but he doesn't have twitter which is good.

I know for a fact, that he was diagnosed with mild depression but he's in denial of it

I helped him through a lot the year before we started dating when I was still hung up on my ex- Stacy.

He helped me through a lot of mental health stuff too.

"I didn't realize that she was shedding on my lap, sorry. I'll vacuum it later." I mumble after a long moment of thinking while I stare at my roommate by the crack of my door.

I closed my bedroom door slightly for privacy reasons.

Usually, I leave it open in case Pearce needs anything or Angel Quinnie wants to come in my room but today I wasn't feeling great.