I guess I'm not as over you as I thought that I was

A/N: Ricky is 4 months and 1 week along in this chapter.

********************************************

Ricky's POV:

This morning I taught a piano to a bunch of little girls who are from a Pasadena shelter.

They were so young and didn't understand that a man like me could go pregnant.

It was so cute to see their reactions to my belly even though I wore another XXL hoodie this morning at the music school.

I can't wait to teach my little girl music and instruments.

I guess she'll have to learn a lot of things without a second parent.

It's a sad but true statement. E.J cheated on me and admitted it to my face. There's no way I'm going to let him take care of our little girl if he can't even learn to love someone first.

I've been looking through old Polaroids of us that I keep in the back of my closet all day since I don't have a Hot Topic shift today and I can't help but miss us.

What we had before Valentine's day.

I can't help but nervously play with my fingers too. It's my ADD getting bad again.

I just want someone to be with that's not my friends or my dad.

They are great and supportive but I miss E.J's chest, his cuddles, his voice, and most importantly his body.

I miss the feeling of being with someone who loved me.

Loved as in past tense.

"Ricky, do you want to go to dinner with Gina, Red and I? Kourt invited us. What are you doing? Oh, no. Not again." I see Nini pop into my bedroom and look over at all the Polaroids of E.J and I that I have laid out on my bed with tissues surrounding me and Teen Wolf playing on mute from my laptop.

I kinda had another depressive episode while Gina and Nini were on a date.

My dad had to go back to his place to work after my ultrasound last week, sadly.

"Do you think he misses me?" I sniffle a bit from crying and looking at the Polaroids.

"Ricky, this isn't healthy for you or the pregnancy. Did you see your therapist this week?" I see Nini put the Polaroids back in the shoe box I kept them in and cleaning the tissues off of my bed.

"I don't see her till Monday." I admit to her even though I canceled this week's appointment because I knew that she'd ask me why I've been coming into the office with a sad face for the second time.

"You know you can call her if it's an emergency or if you're having a depressive episode. She's there for you and works on call too. You just can't call her everyday she has other patients." I hear Nini sight and watch her hand me another tissue as tears drop from my eyes.

I can't help it. I've gotten more emotional since I turned 4 months pregnant.

When I'm at work I see kids with their parents.

Most of the kids have two parents and on certain occasions some of them have only one parents because of the situation that they are in.

But I want my little girl to have both her parents supporting and taking car of her.

E.J and I's little girl.

"Have you eaten in the last 4 hours?" I watch Nini close my laptop and sigh at my reaction.

"Not hungry." I mumble and look down at the bump I have.

I don't like going out unless it's for work.