These scars will be stories I tell

A/N: I apologize if this feels rushed. I didn't want to fill it with filler chapters. There are two more chapters coming so don't worry this is not the end.

****************************

*November 19th*

 E.J's POV:

It's been a week since Ricky's C-Section and Little S's arrival.

Ricky's been resting and doing a lot of physical therapy with a nurse and Nini's help.

His dad came in to take over the baby watch while I went back to my Airbnb to rest, freshen up, and work at the office during the daytime.

They are the only two people who have met Seanna since she was born.

Then I visit at night since he's allowed to have one person with him in the hospital room after visiting hours.

But ever since my absence from the hospital, something has just not been right with his mind.

I can tell that he's definitely been thinking a lot since our last talk a week ago.

I don't wanna force him to tell me what's wrong though.

He's still trying to recover and get his energy back.

He's still really tired and sore.

"Nini, did you pack my blanket that you brought from the apartment?" I look over at Ricky who is back in an XL hoodie and sweats.

His everyday outfit.

"Yes, and before you ask me again. I did not plan a welcome home party. You need rest and it looks like this little one is not a party girl," I watch Nini look over at Seanna who is sleeping again after waking up to be changed into a onesie.

She's a deep sleeper like Ricky is.

"Thank you, Neens. Can I have a moment alone with E.J while you double-check to see if my dad got the car seat secure in the car?" I watch Ricky bite down on his lip while looking over at Seanna who is in her going homecoming outfit Ricky picked out.

It's this cute frog onesie that matches the color of her nursery.

Of course, she's covered in a fluffy blanket since it's November and she's gonna be cold when we step outside for a moment. But otherwise, the onesie fits her perfectly and it doesn't need to be buttoned up all the way up since she always needs to be changed.

 But otherwise, the onesie fits her perfectly and it doesn't need to be buttoned up all the way up since she always needs to be changed

"Yeah, of course. I'll grab a wheelchair for you to so that you don't tear one of your scars while walking to the car," I watch Ricky hug her tightly as she slips out of the room blowing a kiss to Seanna who is already deep asleep.

She might not get to see her nursery till later but that's okay.

And somehow Nini is on okay terms with me, which is progress.