I'm finding out from their save the date

Ricky's POV:

I am almost halfway through my 8th month of pregnancy and I swear I am going crazy.

I hate sitting in my apartment, not being able to drive, go to work, or see people when I want to by myself.

It's the worst.

"Ricky, you got mail from Just For a Melody and I am here to deliver it! Get up off the couch before I have to drag you off," I hear Nini call from the front door.

I swear I can't wait to move to my new apartment.

I need a fresh start.

"Why do I have to get up? Stiles is about to kiss Lydia and I don't want to miss it," I whine to her while she stands in out mini kitchen with the mail.

"Ricky we already talked about this last week, if you aren't going to get out of the apartment, at least get up off the couch and walk around. You need to do something besides watch TV and sit in your room packing boxes,' I listen to my best friend talk to me as if she is my big sister while I sit on the couch.

Well...at least she's not mad at me for not talking to her anymore.

And we discussed the whole C-section operation plus one thing last week, and she said it's my decision on who I want in there with me.

"I ate breakfast. That is doing something," I point out and reach out for the mail.

"Uh-huh. What about lunch? It's almost 2 pm and my lunch break is almost over. I gotta get back to work. Wait- I thought that Red or Kourt were going to pick you up today?" I watch Nini walk around the room for a clue that someone's been here to watch me in case something happens.

"Red is teaching tap class today at the studio and Kourt is at my apartment ordering movers to do stuff. I have been fine here. I have Amazon Prime and there are leftovers in the fridge. I don't need a babysitter, Nini." I grab the letter from her hand and snap at her again.

I lost count.

I've snapped at her, how many times?

"Yeah, right. What are you going to do when you have a Braxton hick contraction or need to go to the hospital? what are you going to do? I bet you don't have a plan for what you would do if Little S came early, do you?" I watch her grab the letter before I can open it.

She's right.

I don't have a plan B.

"I was just gonna text E.J to see if he wanted to go take a walk or drive somewhere. Of course, he would be driving," I reach out and grab the letter from her hand again because it's my letter.

"E.J? Are you sure that you're comfortable being alone with him for a few hours? I've left you in a room with him before but not with him half of the day after he broke your heart."

Nini stands in front of me with her arms on her hips while I open the letter that she grabbed.

"Holy shit, Seb and Carlos are getting married," My mouth drops wide open when I see the date on the invitation above the RSVP line.

I'm finding out from their save the date.

"Oh. I can't go," my smile falls from my face when I realize that I'll be taking care of a newborn.

"What do you mean, you can't go?" I watch Nini's facial expression change to a less serious one.

"I'll be taking care of Seanna. She will be a month old. How can I go to a wedding with a newborn baby?" I look up at her since she probably already knew about the wedding.