Love's not an easy climb

A/N: Ricky is 7 months and 3 days along.

*******************************************

I have to admit to myself, I haven't been seeing the therapist that Nini helped me find.

I feel like she doesn't know the real me anymore.

I don't even know who the real me is anymore.

Should I love E.J. or not?

 I mean, he cheated on me and touched a woman.

Whenever I see him, I remember that.

I don't know why I still love him.

"Big Red, do you still have that letter that I gave you? The one from E.J," I look over at my guy best friend who is scarfing down a piece of lactose intolerant pizza.

We're having a pizza night, and planning my baby shower.

Upon Nini's request.

She needed a distraction from grad school applications and the Just for A Melody school papers we had to fill out.

And I guess it's about damn time that I create a baby gift registry.

So, now we're all here crowded around Nini and I's couch after all our work shifts ended.

"Ricky, were you even listening to me during our movie night? You don't need a prince charming to be happy with Little S," I watch Kourt roll her eyes and grab a slice of pizza.

Before I can respond to her, I hear Nini groan again and watch her lean back against the couch.

"Guys, focus. We're creating Ricky's gift registry. Wait, Kourt, you know what Little S name is?" I watch Nini glare at me.

She's been in a mood lately since she's been busy with research for grad school.

"Neens, I've only told one person what her name is. Don't worry. Keep looking for a crib that's safe because we can't have a nursery without a crib," I lean back against the couch to rest when all of a sudden Gina's phone starts ringing loudly scaring Big Red.

"Babe, they're calling," I watch Gina poke Nini's shoulder and show only her the phone caller ID.

"Who's calling?" I mouth to the two of them while Big Red and I look confused.

"Go! Take the call outside. I love you, Gi," I watch the two girls kiss and then see Gina walk away.

Before I can ask about who called Gina, Nini, and Kourt turn to me and show me two different music boxes.