I'm still in love with you

A/N: Ricky is on his last day of the 6th-month mark

**************************************************

Ricky's POV:

Today, I am meeting Seb and Carlos' little girls.

I'm really nervous because I've never been around another male who had an mpreg before.

I see Seb and Carlos at work all the time but we are professional teachers around children.

We never talk about our personal lives.

And I've been putting off this meeting for a few weeks.

I was supposed to meet the girls when I was 6 months along but then the Pasadena Mall incident happened and I had a lot of work shifts too.

I also, postponed this meeting because my anxiety and depression episodes kept coming up and I want to be okay around the girls.

I don't want to be sad or heartbroken over E.J. when I meet them.

"Have fun. Don't forget to ask Seb questions and call me when you want to be picked up." I look over to the driver's seat and see Nini parking the car in front of Seb and Carlos's family house.

Sadly, Nini has taken the reigns and duty over driving me places.

It's best for my health and for the baby.

I can drive to work but Nini likes to take me places just to be safe.

"Yes, mom. I'll ask them about everything and won't forget to talk about Little S." I roll my eyes and grab the pink and purple gift bag from the back.

Did I splurge a bit for the girls? Maybe?

"Don't forget to stay hydrated and sit down if you have to. Oh, and don't forget- Wait, did you call your baby Little S? OMG, what's her name? Please don't tell me that you decided to name your baby after a letter of the alphabet." I hear Nini say and close the door on her gently and stick my tongue at her.

"Thanks, mom." I smile back at her and walk up to the front door.

I'll tell her more about Little S later.

This is going to be weird.

I've never been in someone else's home where mpreg is like normal.

"One second!" I ring the doorbell and immediately hear Carlos' loud voice.

He's never this loud at Just For a Melody though.

He must be chasing the girls.

"Honey, can you get the door? Sebby! Love, the door!" I hear Carlos's loud voice again and frown a bit because baby S won't have a second parental figure.

I mean, my dad and his boyfriend and my friends count. I guess.

"Sorry, for keeping you waiting, Ricky. Carlos is trying to change Minnie and Maggie. I offered to help but he insisted on learning how to change two diapers at once since we are often times away from each other because of work. We're still trying to potty train them and keep up with school and work." I watch the door open abruptly and see Seb fake a smile at me.

"Ah. Terrible two and threes. I read about them in my childcare book. And you named your twins after girls in musicals?" I laugh lightly and see Carlos walk down the stairs with the two twins trying to walk down the stairs and holding his hands.

"Yeah. The girls are actually going to be 3 and a half soon. We need to potty train them because daycare doesn't want to take care of accidents anymore. And Hello, Dolly! and A Chorus Line are great shows. We plan on telling the girls about their names when they get older." I hear Carlos and see him struggle with the two girls.