♡┆01

"I swear he's so hot"

"I haven't seen him yet"

"I heard he transferred from KQ High"

"What grade is he again?"

"He's the most handsome person I've ever seen"

Everyone was talking about this mysterious new guy who transferred to JYP High in the middle of the year. It was weird but obviously possible. Anyways, the group was currently walking down the school hallways together to go grab themselves something to eat from the cafeteria.

While everyone was talking about the new student of course they had their eyes on the most popular group of the school. Even though the boys were popular they never judged those who weren't good looking or known enough. And they were kind to everyone, that's what made the other students admire them.

"Where's the new guy? I wanna see him too" Felix pouted to which Seungmin replied "You act like everyone else right now. If you keep searching you will never find what you're looking for"

"Wise words by Kim Seungmin" Jeongin wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's waist tightly while giggling "Shut up" the other boy said but dropped his arm around Jeongin's shoulders

"Mmm, I know you love me"

"Yeah"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the couple "Could you guys get a room? You make us feel single here" he pointed to himself, Felix and Jisung. Changbin and Chan were already a couple so it was just the three without a partner, "Not our fault that nobody likes you" Jeongin deadpanned which made Seungmin smile "You really are my boyfriend"

"HEY!" Hyunjin pouted as he crossed his arms against his chest "People do like me" he muttered "I'm the one who doesn't like them because I know they just say they like me for my looks and not because they really know me"

The boys noticed Hyunjin's frown and it made them a bit sad because what the boy said was true.

"I'm sure there's already someone out there waiting for you to notice them because they know your personality and like you for that and not your appearance" Felix spoke up but didn't spare Hyunjin a single glance while saying that. "You think so?" Hyunjin's frown disappeared when he heard those words from his friend

Felix just nodded.

Jisung hummed and thought to himself 'You're being obvious Felix..' Jisung wasn't blind or stupid, he could see that his friend was secretly in love with Hyunjin and just didn't want to show it.

His thoughts however got interrupted by sudden screams and people gathering around. The group looked at each other confused as to why this suddenly happened so they followed the crowd. They tried to see what was going on and when they finally did, their jaw dropped to the floor.

There he was. The new student who everyone claimed to be the most handsome in the school was standing at his locker, minding his business. Students were right. The group found the guy really beautiful. His brown hair looked soft from afar, making you want to touch it to see if it's indeed soft. His big doe eyes, his plump lips, his side profile.

His face in general was a masterpiece.

While Jisung was looking at the boy, he noticed that one of his hands was slightly trembling but it quickly stopped. He furrowed his brows, curiosity kicking in. But he froze in his place when the new guy turned around once he was finished with his locker and manage to make eye contact with him.

They held eye contact until the boy gave him a friendly smile and walked away, Jisung standing still cause his heart skipped a beat. He felt something weird in his stomach, like butterflies flying around inside it. He felt his face getting warmer each second that passed, "Jisung hyung!"

He heard fhe familiar voice of their youngest which made him shook his head to get himself together, "What? I didn't hear you"

Felix and Jeongin were smirking as they stepped closer to their hyung "Did the one and only Han Jisung hyung just develop a crush on the new guy?"

Jisung's confidence quickly returned as he scoffed "As if" he walked past them and made his way to the cafeteria. The other boys laughed and followed after him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧